Kilwinning

lonewolfie

He was at the rovers game on Saturday wearing a rovers tracksuit apparently the deal was all done last week and the club were just waiting on paperwork

The club has officially announced the signing today on the website and he should be clear to play in the cup match away to Berwick tomorrow.

Is he good? Will he do well at that level of senior game? He towered over me at the game on Sat big lad totally different to other strikers we have in the squad

He was at the rovers game on Saturday wearing a rovers tracksuit apparently the deal was all done last week and the club were just waiting on paperwork

The club has officially announced the signing today on the website and he should be clear to play in the cup match away to Berwick tomorrow.

Is he good? Will he do well at that level of senior game? He towered over me at the game on Sat big lad totally different to other strikers we have in the squad

Saw him three or four times last season and liked the look of him.
Obviously for his size he's good in the air but had a decent touch from what I saw.
Plus he's a dying breed as a striker he's not frightened to go in for those challenges where he sees an opportunity to score even if he can see there is a chance he might take a sore one off a defender or the keeper.

Archived