The Rise of English Nationalism

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RedRob72 said:

Yes 

and in in comparison to Wales/England and Northern Ireland that is a lot. Which is of course what I meant. 

Scotland is so close to destroying something that so many people in the other 3 'home' nations love. It's glorious and it will happen. A matter of when, not if.

Looking forward to everybody having to spend a fortune to buy the new look Union jacks. 

Alan Stubbs basically covering my thoughts on everything here very well said 

I'd love to see yer RedRobs and Chlamydia kids down south. Could imagine them being exactly like what Stubbsy said. :lol: 

It's ashame too, the poor guys really do wish they were from England, instead they're from Scotland and they'll have to do their best to apologise to all their unionist mates for so many of us being against the idea of their glorious Union, monarchy and government. Shame. 

Patronising pish, you equate Scottish Unionism with a desire to be English, only a narrow minded simpleton could possibly deduce that. But if the cap fits eh!?[emoji6]
"so MANY of us being against the idea of their glorious Union" !!? Hahaha, [emoji23]
So many, but nowhere near enough Lichtie, 55% of YOUR countrymen, brothers & sisters decided otherwise. There's a real life going on outside the P&B bubble mate, get yersel out there and take a look, perhaps more importantly, have a good listen.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Patronising pish, you equate Scottish Unionism with a desire to be English, only a narrow minded simpleton could possibly deduce that. But if the cap fits eh!?emoji6.png
"so MANY of us being against the idea of their glorious Union" !!? Hahaha, emoji23.png
So many, but nowhere near enough Lichtie, 55% of YOUR countrymen, brothers & sisters decided otherwise. There's a real life going on outside the P&B bubble mate, get yersel out there and take a look, perhaps more importantly, have a good listen.

A simpleton eh?

You can't even successfully make a post on PnB mate. 

I replied to this drivel in my last post which had quoted your original. 

Yes 
and in in comparison to Wales/England and Northern Ireland that is a lot. Which is of course what I meant. 
Scotland is so close to destroying something that so many people in the other 3 'home' nations love. It's glorious and it will happen. A matter of when, not if.
Looking forward to everybody having to spend a fortune to buy the new look Union jacks. 

"So close to 'destroying' something that so many people in the other 3 home nations love" !? The bitterness just oozes out eh Lichtie. What a state to be in for a young man.

8 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

"So close to 'destroying' something that so many people in the other 3 home nations love" !? The bitterness just oozes out eh Lichtie. What a state to be in for a young man.

It's not bitter. I'm glad I'm from one of the 4 home nations that actually has enough pride about it to seek self determination. It's a total fucking minter we went against it once but it's comforting knowing we are slowly moving towards it and away from a backward system that only cretins like you seem to love so dearly. Thankfully the vast majority of no voters weren't loyalist simpletons like yourself and once the political and financial argument is won the yes side will win with extreme ease.

It's not bitter. I'm glad I'm from one of the 4 home nations that actually has enough pride about it to seek self determination. It's a total fucking minter we went against it once but it's comforting knowing we are slowly moving towards it and away from a backward system that only cretins like you seem to love so dearly. Thankfully the vast majority of no voters weren't loyalist simpletons like yourself and once the political and financial argument is won the yes side will win with extreme ease.

We'll see my friend, I think you'll be waiting longer than you think. A Scotland outside both the UK and the EU will create more concern for most over your gay abandon.

That's because you're instantly on good terms with them when they find out what team you support. Most of our business comes from England. But at lot of the stock that we export to England, then gets exported outwards to other EU members. They don't purchase all of the stock to use in England only.

Most of em couldnae give a shite about Scottish football, they're just not interested.

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Never experienced hatred but I have a few times had to explain to folk who, admittedly with a bit of a rye smile, were under the impression that England subsidises Scotland.  In the same way 'kippers think that immigrants have stolen their NHS, they have been fed such a vast quantity of bullshit about the ungrateful porridge ***s you can't really blame them. 

Accompanied by a cheesy grin, no doubt...

On 7/18/2016 at 09:38, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I actually overheard such a conversation between some Scottish guy and what looked like a beggar on sat night down south. Think the Scottish guy was trying to make out they had faced equally disadvantaged life chances. I was going to intervene and call him out on his bullshit but couldn't be bothered when I was going for dinner.

Okay did anyone bother to point out that this definitely didn't happen?

27 minutes ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

May wait a long time to win the argument

Well considering the question was asked for the very first time in 300 odd year and yes was 45 percent with every single scare story and threat available to the no side used up I don't think it'll be that long a wait..

People like Red Rob don't wish they were English, that's utter bullshit.

They wish they were Northern Irish, then they could be REALLY 'staunch'. 

Half my family are Northern Irish mate, not staunch, just good people. Get yer blinkers aff!

No we just wish we weren't tarnished by association with the petty minded, victim mentality, persecution complex agitators that are becoming all to common across Scotland.

There's the Scottish cringe seeping out how ironic

Archived