Amateur Scottish Cup

Kipper69

11 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

The Haters. Deary me. 

The arse licking of the cheats on here is boak inducing. 

Your constantly going on about teams cheating but never once said I know they are because I have seen this or someone you know personally has received money. Dunno if the saying innocent till proven guilty rings true. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Disco30 said:

Your constantly going on about teams cheating but never once said I know they are because I have seen this or someone you know personally has received money. Dunno if the saying innocent till proven guilty rings true. 

I do know of people who have received money or offered money to go to clubs. I would never name them on social media it's not the players fault and anybody in their shoes would accept money to kick a ball about.

12 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

I do know of people who have received money or offered money to go to clubs. I would never name them on social media it's not the players fault and anybody in their shoes would accept money to kick a ball about.

I never said you don't know anyone but you mentioned 3 clubs possil hurlford and colville , do u know of any their players receiving payment or was that pure speculation ? Am with you on the fact I know players receive money to play for certain teams but knowing and proving is a totally different ball game altogether.

47 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Name one player that had been offered money to play for Colville 

19 minutes ago, dr lector said:

Thoughts on the days game mik? 

Thought it was one of the most competitive friendlies I have seen mate. Think over the piece a draw was fair result. I think shoertlees will defo be challenging for the majors, good bunch of lads and cunny a good guy who has worked hard to build a quality side. 

Were u at it mate ? 

11 hours ago, Disco30 said:

I never said you don't know anyone but you mentioned 3 clubs possil hurlford and colville , do u know of any their players receiving payment or was that pure speculation ? Am with you on the fact I know players receive money to play for certain teams but knowing and proving is a totally different ball game altogether.

Yes. I've heard third hand. Why would people lie about it? 

You can't prove it but it's not difficult to work out that its happening when you see super league junior players in their peak walking away from 70-100 quid a week to go and play for amateur clubs.

Thought I read somewhere it's just all in now straight from round 1, might be wrong lol 

Hopefully, sick of drawing someone in your own league and possibly playing them 3/4 times a season.

I think it's still regionalised in the early rounds. I was Hampden the other day meeting to discuss our game against Edu sport in the senior Scottish and I'm sure it was said that the early rounds are regionalised

Hope we get colville and pap them out on there arse lol

15 minutes ago, Pipeandslippers said:

Hope we get colville and pap them out on there arse lol

I don't know who play for or manage, but you never know. I take nothing for granted, we will just take each game as it comes and see were we end up.

All the best for the season ahead mate 

I don't know who play for or manage, but you never know. I take nothing for granted, we will just take each game as it comes and see were we end up.

All the best for the season ahead mate 

Will let you know when I see you mate , all the best on another tough season

Archived