Amateur Scottish Cup

Kipper69

You can't ''prove'' a financial transaction has taken place if people are being paid via cash. There is no audit trail for it. If there was, HMRC would be chasing the receipient of said funds for income tax liabilities.

You listening to yourself get a grip

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

You can't ''prove'' a financial transaction has taken place if people are being paid via cash. There is no audit trail for it. If there was, HMRC would be chasing the receipient of said funds for income tax liabilities.

Am not asking you to provide an audit trail. I'm asking what proof you have that supports your accusations? 

So if you are saying we are paying players what players have we paid ? Name them and tell me who said we have paid them 

If you can't do that then coming on here and making accusations, it's nonsense. 

5 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Hear Sir, stop making a c**t of yourself. I know you're not as childish as your behaviour would suggest.

The way you dismiss people's hard work and time spent building a team is a scandal.

Without Volunteers, you wouldn't have gotten any Porteous's pies when you were in the high country. 

7 hours ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Yes we have signed him 

What a player,Chrissy is the most naturally gifted player I have seen.hope we get you's in the Scottish at some point so I can gee him a kick:whistle

12 hours ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Am not asking you to provide an audit trail. I'm asking what proof you have that supports your accusations? 

So if you are saying we are paying players what players have we paid ? Name them and tell me who said we have paid them 

If you can't do that then coming on here and making accusations, it's nonsense. 

What's the point you'll just deny it anyway. 

1 hour ago, kinto said:

craigshill thistle will not be far away this season. they have made some cracking signings. 

Who have they signed mate? Saw them a few times last season. Some cracking players there already. 

3 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Who have they signed mate? Saw them a few times last season. Some cracking players there already. 

few lads from fauldhouse juniors, couple from shotts vics, another from bathgate juniors and a couple of young local lads. in my opinion this will be the strongest squad they have had. 

14 hours ago, hareskirky said:

Right charmer aren't you !

Sometimes best just to shut up yourself and no get involved .

My intention wasn't to be charming, but I can be if you want me to be.

I won't sit back and allow people to make false statements against the club I manage I don't see what the issue is with my reply or the fact that I'm defending the club. 

Amd why does interest you if I'm defending the club or not 

Archived