Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get this bus filled and roar paddy and the players towards the league title. Been a credit to the town this season getting promoted but clinching the league title would be brilliant and deserved c'mon the vale

good luck tae the wee pub,gang,bunch o thugs,team fae up the valley,that play on a coo field,one of the great junior football stories i think,people are now talking about darvel in a good way,so go on and win the league boys theres a lot of people want you to do it,myself included.:thumsup2

52 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

good luck tae the wee pub,gang,bunch o thugs,team fae up the valley,that play on a coo field,one of the great junior football stories i think,people are now talking about darvel in a good way,so go on and win the league boys theres a lot of people want you to do it,myself included.:thumsup2

Cheers mate , wee secret but don't tell anyone , we have quite a good team wae some quality players but shhhhhhhhhhh we are a gang 

Maybole were pretty decent when they played Darvel at home and they've had a mixed bag of results recently,but Darvel have improved from then and hopefully be to strong for them, best of luck to everyone involved.

Congratulations to all at Darvel, shaky start to the season but have come good at the end. Big mention to Paddy and his coaches and players. Committee with Mr. Gall leading them have done a great job . To Peter and the rest of the gang it's been a long time in coming so enjoy the celebrations

Archived