Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously

Seriously yous wer kicking it any where after we scored our second goal with five mins to go, we finished the stronger and certainly looked fitter as I said deservedly up three nill but good luck to the buffs for the rest of your season

12 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

That's just nonsense. Buffs strolling it at 3-0 should have been many more as Darvel never at the races. 3-2 wasn't a fair reflection of the game. Buffs worthy winners.

Buffs played the best for most of the game but for the last 15-20 Darvel pushed the Buffs back and to their credit they did deserve the win. 3-2 was fair in my opinion as when Darvel were in control at the end it was the big punt from the Buffs to get it out of their box. Darvel did play well in the end and the 2 goals showed that but credit where credit is due, the Buffs defended in numbers and stopped Darvel scoring so well deserved win for the Buffs and good luck for the rest of your season 

20 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

That's just nonsense. Buffs strolling it at 3-0 should have been many more as Darvel never at the races. 3-2 wasn't a fair reflection of the game. Buffs worthy winners.

Aye Nae bother u must be well chuffed beating our b team 

well done 

Shows you the depth we have in our squad DL Paddy made six changes from the team that started at dalry for tonite, any back to league business on Saturday at home to muirkirk let's get a good turn out and support the boys on there push to win the league

20 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye Nae bother u must be well chuffed beating our b team 

well done 

We beat the team that Darvel chose to put out. Happy to be in the next round. 

You are a bizarre creature. Your team has been in the doldrums for many a year, now you've a wee bit of success you are getting all uppity. Just as well all decent minded Darvel supporters aren't like you.

I'm lead to believe it's Darvels first promotion in over 20 years. That's fantastic, with the work going on off the park too its good to see.

46 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

We beat the team that Darvel chose to put out. Happy to be in the next round. 

You are a bizarre creature. Your team has been in the doldrums for many a year, now you've a wee bit of success you are getting all uppity. Just as well all decent minded Darvel supporters aren't like you.

I'm lead to believe it's Darvels first promotion in over 20 years. That's fantastic, with the work going on off the park too its good to see.

Aye pal it is that and I played in that team , ur right there is loads goin on up here so thanks for ur kind words 

n I hope you stay up as well 

Archived