Inverness v Arbroath

TheScarf

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Robbie Mutch sounds like he's had another howler going by the radio?

Gomes surely going to get his chance in the league? I think if feel more confident with someone older and with his experience in there.

Yeah it was a tame shot from King that squirmed under him but he's made a couple of great blocks since then.

Yeah it was a tame shot from King that squirmed under him but he's made a couple of great blocks since then.

Put on Inverness at a handicap, in at half time, knew it was coming but I didn't think it would be so comprehensive

On 28/07/2016 at 17:17, Stephen Malkmus said:

No matter how many we score here, Dundee United will score one more thanks to their poodles Dunfermline lying down to them on Sunday. 

8-0 United then, NAP.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Regardless that it's an SPL team we are playing that score is unacceptable

Premiership

Harsh on your team, we needed the goals to be sure of winning the group or finishing as best runner up. If we had played better against Utd and beat them I doubt the score today would have been as much as seven.

Oh dear what happend here!

The 13th... Just you wait

Severely depleted weakened team against a side needing goals just off the back of a 5-1 humping of Dunfermline

Unacceptable score line from our POV but thank f**k we can get on to league duty after Tuesday

Imagine Yogi was still in charge and how today could have turned out?. We would have played with no strikers, very little width and early on the game would have settled into a sideways and back possession pass around borefest which Yogi would claim as being patient and waiting for the opportunity which would allow Arbroath to have the confidence to get forward when they realise we had no intention to do anything else but that. Maybe we would scrape a one nil or two nil win then hope Dundee Utd don't score a barrel against the Pars tomorrow.

Just now, mo83 said:

Here was me thinking you would stop biting. Another year older and all that jazz!

To be honest I cannot make my mind up... is it worst to lose 3-0 to Highland League Cove or lose to Inverness Caley Thistle of the the Premiership 7-0... hmmmm. Another year and same old stuff eh?! 

Archived