Things you miss about childhood

DDcups

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Ghostbusters.

Took a lass to see the orig film at the flicks & a bunch of wannabe recidivists came in to watch it & when the ghostbusters theme tune came on rather than sing the rousing "Ghostbusters" when the line "who ya gonna call?", came in, would all to a man shout "those b*****ds", which mildly amused me & if ever I hear that song on the wireless nowadays I repeat it too. The innocence of youth eh? 

G-Bo

Whole pile of lost memories flew into my head reading this (the chemistry set, not masturbation related):

a1dbebfa38b0dbbcd494eeb5ac309b1d.jpg

Never followed any instructions of course. We'd currently be in the Neo-neo-neo-neo-neolithic had everyone done that. That said, it probably would have saved a few bedroom stains of course (again, chemistry set related only).

My mum and I moved to a new house in about 1991, and one of these had accidentally been left in the loft. Played with it until all the various powders were used up...

And not one fucking thing was learned, or a single instruction followed...class.

34 minutes ago, Estragon said:

My mum and I moved to a new house in about 1991, and one of these had accidentally been left in the loft. Played with it until all the various powders were used up...

And not one fucking thing was learned, or a single instruction followed...class.

I remember when we left our old house in 1991, I stupidly left my chemistry set up in the loft

"Never mind" said my Mum, "Maybe somebody will find it and go on to find a cure for cancer."

Archived