We Need to Talk About Angus

19 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

The FACT is that Farfar tried for a few seasons to compete with Brechin resulting in their implosion last season . This may have been down to Uncle Fester blowing your budgets on overpaid has beens and Bollan being left with it all to sort out. 

As for the other stuff , I think you have mistaken the Brechiner's " hostility " as mere friendliness. People in Brechin generally nod or smile or even say hello to folk in the street.   As you say you go about the other towns unnoticed which suggests that you don't really want to communicate with anyone .  Mind you I am amazed you actually saw anyone on the streets at all as they are deserted most days as the council have forced the shop closures. 

Farfar really is the Fife of Angus. 

Brechiners friendly? Usually find they, if they bother to speak, are nosey.

18 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

You seem like a very angry  man, I have stayed in Forfar for a few years now and agree about the state of Brechin but its no the people that's the issue, its the  lack of investment that is turning it into a tip. Now get back to Bar 10 with the luvvies and help pay their new rates bill & wind yer neck in. I will be in Troopers around 3.00pm if you fancy a beer.:cheers I will be the one at the bar we twa heids:thumsup2 Your no the silver fox that used to work at the Dispatch are you ?

Not angry just making a point as the Brechin "massive" are frequenting the league two forum with their usual "wit".

Bar10 and Troopers are not my places to go, more 84 Lounge kinda guy.

No, not ex Dispatch. My missus is and she has no idea who would've been their silver fox and a Loons fan. If you're (note correct grammar) insinuating I'm Ducat then I will be an angry man.

I've never lived in Angus at any point of my life.

MOntrose - big O for O what the f**k.

Arbeath - As said most  have fishiness about them. If you like your girls/wifes/daughters ride rotten with militarily boys. 

FORFAR - Taj Mahal, Great Barrier Reef, Great Wall of China, Great Pyramid of Giza, Killing Fields of Cambodia, Tunnels of Vietnam (their great war). Wat  Mauang, I could go on....

Station Park, will be the place that will ALWAYS live with me.

I don't come back very often, maybe this year. When I do, I'll buy buy beer for all they Angus boys.

ps. Brechin.:P 

5 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Likewise.

Being from the City of Discovery, I consider myself above all of the tit for tat in this thread 8)8)

Lucky boy!.

Why?

Think as thuck, Hold your Antilles,  

Not angry just making a point as the Brechin "massive" are frequenting the league two forum with their usual "wit".
Bar10 and Troopers are not my places to go, more 84 Lounge kinda guy.
No, not ex Dispatch. My missus is and she has no idea who would've been their silver fox and a Loons fan. If you're (note correct grammar) insinuating I'm Ducat then I will be an angry man.

It's a thread about Angus teams. We might be in a HIGHER league than you but we're still in Angus[emoji21]

It seems I have an apology to make. Turns out I may have missed a couple of games. All the same we still have a no bad record against yous in recent years.

MON the Brechin tinks[emoji9]

I had a look last night after you posted it and Brechin are currently two games undefeated(competitively) against Dundee with our last meeting being in 2010/11.