Your Football Ground

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Looks like a carpet right from the outside

Looks and is magnificent. And it has it's full quota of stands, and it's in our own town. Imagine if you had to travel to a town that wasn't Falkirk to watch your team.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dumbarton fans will experience the best stadium in Scotland tomorrow

Surely they'd realise they were in Edinburgh? They'll be asking each other when Dunfermline got trams again

Agree with the consensus here....always thought Gayfield was a cracking wee ground.

East End Park & Easter Road are smart too.....even if the "clipped" stands at ER play havoc with my OCD!

There's a brilliant atmosphere at EEP when the floodlights are on in big games. Makes everything feel more tense. Really looking forward to the Christmas Eve game.

IMG_1470519024.872634.jpg

IMG_1470519044.410521.jpg

IMG_1470519076.420882.jpg

IMG_1470519088.416564.jpg

IMG_1470519108.026433.jpg

IMG_1470519157.927575.jpg

Easter road in its full beauty. What a place

The arthurs seat pic reminds me of when I went to Easter Road with my Grandad in the late 60's ( he was a season ticket holder for around 40 years I believe )... didn't have the stand opposite the main stand though.... just a fuckin massive terrace.

In my opinion, the best grounds that I've been to excluding Tannadice:

Spoiler
  1. Easter Road
  2. Tynecastle
  3. East End Park
  4. McDairmid Park
  5. Fir Park
  6. Firhill
  7. Victoria Park
  8. Excelsior Stadium
  9. Glebe Park
  10. Gayfield
  11. Celtic Park
  12. Ibrox
  13. Tulloch Stadium
  14. New Douglas Park
  15. Almondvale
  16. Hampden Park
  17. Recreation Park
  18. Station Park
  19. Pittodrie
  20. Dens Park
  21. Central Park

On 4 August 2016 at 07:49, 1320Lichtie said:

Average attendance usually is about 700, more if were successful, bit less of were not (650 last year after finishing 9th in the bottom league) and the capacity is 6600 or so now, still great with just 700 or so, brilliant when it's over 1k and when we won the league and had nearly 3k in it was just on a different level. The big games when it's near full capacity like Celtic and The Rangers are personally shite IMO just because they're there but would be superb otherwise.

If a team with a fanbase of about 3/4K or so had a ground like ours it would be absolutely different class.

Main stand is also all done up internally now. Stand seats 850, hospitality takes 150, there's a bar, changing rooms all upgraded to 5 star UEFA criteria including the refs ones.

Just a braw wee ground. Said on another thread if I won the lottery I'd build something exactly the same. Maybe a wee bit further away from the sea so the wind isn't so bad on certain days and the players don't occasionally get hit by a wave when taking a corner (this has happened!!).

I'd actually build a pub beside the ground and let the owners of Tutties take all the profits too. If we moved they'd suffer. Anyway, that's all a pretty big if. ;):lol:

Think the last time i was in there somebody was stabbed to death.

Archived