Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's today's verdict? I personally thought that was the worst performance of a poor season, we were beaten easily by a very poor Largs team. I have had the same opinion as most Hurlford supporters that Hendo will get it right and should be given time however it's getting harder by the week to keep backing him. There were two major problems for me today the players didn't look up for it one bit which may suggest they have downed tools on their manager and the manager disappeared and hid in the dugout for the remainder of the game when the second goal went in which may suggest he's downed tools on his players add these two together and you have a team/club with a massive problem. The supporters get it however it's concerning to see the people that run the club in a daze just saying we'll be ok! That attitude gets teams relegated, time for something to change at Hurlford because what there doing at the moment simply isn't working.

I wasn't at the match, stuck in the fatherland this weekend, so can't comment other than to say I expected the points today after the way we finished last week.

I've heard the comment a few times that hendo has lost the dressing room, but it didn't look like that last week so I've still no reason to believe it.

However I do agree that we can't just keep blindly assuming every thing will be fine. I wish I knew what we need to change though.

1 hour ago, HYB said:

What's today's verdict? I personally thought that was the worst performance of a poor season, we were beaten easily by a very poor Largs team. I have had the same opinion as most Hurlford supporters that Hendo will get it right and should be given time however it's getting harder by the week to keep backing him. There were two major problems for me today the players didn't look up for it one bit which may suggest they have downed tools on their manager and the manager disappeared and hid in the dugout for the remainder of the game when the second goal went in which may suggest he's downed tools on his players add these two together and you have a team/club with a massive problem. The supporters get it however it's concerning to see the people that run the club in a daze just saying we'll be ok! That attitude gets teams relegated, time for something to change at Hurlford because what there doing at the moment simply isn't working.

Working a treat

Not looking good at Hamilton Tarmac FC is it? Only so much time money can buy you wins. Teamwork and Integrity is priceless. Henderson only has min 5 games before he is laid on the street and rolled with the Tarmac.
[emoji847]

Thanks for the benefit of your unrivalled insight.

Still adamant that Henderson won't be sacked. He's done so much for the club in his time, he was bound to have a poor season though.

If the club stays up then it will be an important summer, seems as though a batch of players need to come in. 

He may feel a lot of pressure and resign, but I don't really see that happening either. 

Apart from the Largs game and the Talbot game Ford have been playing well but just not getting the breaks so the performances are nothing to worry about. 

Kilbirnie will be a massive game though.

3 hours ago, Killiesquirrel said:

Still adamant that Henderson won't be sacked. He's done so much for the club in his time, he was bound to have a poor season though.

If the club stays up then it will be an important summer, seems as though a batch of players need to come in. 

He may feel a lot of pressure and resign, but I don't really see that happening either. 

Apart from the Largs game and the Talbot game Ford have been playing well but just not getting the breaks so the performances are nothing to worry about. 

Kilbirnie will be a massive game though.

He brought 7 players in at the start of this season , are they not up to it

Archived