The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Talbot 1 East Kilbride 0

Full-Time 

Talbot were no great shakes but East Kilbride were absolutely horrendous. 

Was at the game today, couldn’t argue. No problem though, EK will just produce more thousands to spend on SPFL players who don’t fit into their team. The spending and transfer strategy at K-Park is absolutely clueless.

We were absolutely atrocious today, possibly one of the worst games I've ever seen.

East Kilbride have no shape, no game plan, no desire, no fight. It's embarrassing.

Unfortunately I'm hearing that auchinleck played an ineligible player and EK will progress. We have absolutely no right to progress after that performance today, if that's the case I'm gutted for auchinleck, they deserved their win today 

15 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

We were absolutely atrocious today, possibly one of the worst games I've ever seen.

East Kilbride have no shape, no game plan, no desire, no fight. It's embarrassing.

Unfortunately I'm hearing that auchinleck played an ineligible player and EK will progress. We have absolutely no right to progress after that performance today, if that's the case I'm gutted for auchinleck, they deserved their win today 

First for us today a Sri Lankan and a Norwegian playing at Beechwood.

4 minutes ago, Firepit said:

Ask your manager . He is busy shouting his mouth off in the press about the outcome . 

Act of a desperate man I suspect 

EK were 100% second best on the day and don’t deserve to go through, but if that’s the rules then they aren’t going to knock it back.

4 hours ago, Firepit said:

Ask your manager . He is busy shouting his mouth off in the press about the outcome . 

Act of a desperate man I suspect 

Totally unfair, Kevin was simply giving his opinion regarding what the organisers of the competition have said. He made the point that reinstatement was not ideal, but rules are rules and given EK had 5 cup tied players not involved,  let's see what decision is.

22 hours ago, ekok said:

Totally unfair, Kevin was simply giving his opinion regarding what the organisers of the competition have said. He made the point that reinstatement was not ideal, but rules are rules and given EK had 5 cup tied players not involved,  let's see what decision is.

Talbot had three cup tied so that old chestnut holds no water. The fact of the matter is you lot are an elite LL club who on the day were shite. No big deal by the Talbot supporters if we are kicked out, our club made a mistake and rules are rules. 

23 hours ago, ekok said:

Unfair my backside . He should avoid commenting until the decision is made . 
Talbot well below their best on the day and we’re still miles ahead of you 

How much longer is the charlatan that is KR going to keep his job? I watched the interview on Twitter and it's the same things that he never learned from at Stirling. Long Ball football, disorganised at the back, toothless up front.......players not representing the hard work of him or the Coaches........feel sorry for the supporters and those putting the money into the club, KR is a salesman who interviews and talks well but when it's all said and done, he's a cracking lad, but is simply not a manager.

On 08/03/2023 at 22:25, ekok said:

Probably best after all if he just kept his mouth shut . However difficult that clearly is