The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

5 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

The equivalent of playing Champ Man in 98/99 and giving yourself £100m.

I think I could win the league with this sort of money but let’s hope like Darvel they fall flat on their face at some point.

True but not a good way to treat players . On moaning about a striker being suspended and trying to get another one in because of this even though it would have been for a game, they’ve other ones at the club it’s just the wrong way to air it online, if your they other players you must be wondering wtf is going on. I’m not sure how it will pan out this season. The weekend on twitter for MK didn’t help

Edited by Bankie77

5 hours ago, Bankie77 said:

True but not a good way to treat players . On moaning about a striker being suspended and trying to get another one in because of this even though it would have been for a game, they’ve other ones at the club it’s just the wrong way to air it online, if your they other players you must be wondering wtf is going on. I’m not sure how it will pan out this season. The weekend on twitter for MK didn’t help

Ripping into benburb a few times aswell

Was at the game as a neutral and it was a belter of a game,EK shaded it but a draw was a fair result. 

Game was played like a cup-tie,EK won't be used to showing up midweek somewhere in the LL and facing such a large home crowd and it showed at times...........

Thank you, an excellent summation of a brilliant 90 minutes.. Was a great watch, thought EK did just shade it, but we did rock and roll at times. Fair play to the Rose, on the pitch they gave us pelters,  off the pitch could not have been made more welcome,  before , at HT and after the match. Probably one of the best away experiences we have had since the start of the LL.

As I have already said ,this is a very competitive league, no more so than Tuesday. On a very insular note, we at last have a team that knows how to stand tall, make the tackles, don't take the bait ( of which there was plenty) and give as good as we get. That will stand us in seriously good stead as the season unfolds. 

4 hours ago, amigan said:

Bit of a statement result at Edinburgh City today.

Yes was a great performance and result, but was against a very understrength City side so not a real indicator of where EK are.. can only beat what's in front of you though and that did that very well.

4-1 going on 10-1..

39 minutes ago, lowenan said:

🔶🔷 Allan Mackenzie Signs 🔷🔶

East Kilbride Football Club are delighted to welcome Allan Mackenzie to the club.

The 32-year-old forward joins the club on loan from St Cadoc's after scoring 19 goals for Darvel last season.

Aye, EK are really in need of more players right enough. 🤔