ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ardeer ultra I think if you have a look the fixtures have been in your favour so far. You've only played ardrossan, darvel, Annbank and Dalry once. You've played lugar twice, maybole twice and other teams in the lower half of the table. So yous have still to play ardrossan, darvel, Dalry, Annbank, Whitlett's x2 and kello x2. Maybe the fixtures guy has tried to give yous the best opportunity to get promoted this season. 

So what your saying is if we beat all those teams that you've mentioned we have a chance of promotion? I like your enthusiasm.

I'm not denying that, Yip our fixtures have been good so far and we haven't took our chances like we should have and that's why we will be mid-table finishers this season at best, Unless we go on some sort of run. We certainly have the potential.

Darvel have had it tough with fixtures. I genuinely would like Darvel and Annbank to go up to change things up. But it's a big question mark. The winton look like they won't be shifted and Kello look decent to. The Barca of Ayr will fail like they always do even though they have a cracking team. It's like something in the water at Dam park. They drink it for 70% of the season and then get dehydrated [emoji1591]

4 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

So what your saying is if we beat all those teams that you've mentioned we have a chance of promotion? I like your enthusiasm.

I'm not denying that, Yip our fixtures have been good so far and we haven't took our chances like we should have and that's why we will be mid-table finishers this season at best, Unless we go on some sort of run. We certainly have the potential.

Darvel have had it tough with fixtures. I genuinely would like Darvel and Annbank to go up to change things up. But it's a big question mark. The winton look like they won't be shifted and Kello look decent to. The Barca of Ayr will fail like they always do even though they have a cracking team. It's like something in the water at Dam park. They drink it for 70% of the season and then get dehydrated emoji1591.png

To be fair they have had horrendous injuries and most seem to be long term which isn't nice , I just feel that will cost them over the season , I'm confident it will be ourselves and winton but time will tell , I've been wrong before ha 

Ardrossan are good but certainly not unbeatable. They thumped kello 5 -0 but kello were reduced to 9 players (I may be wrong), they only managed to beat Dalry and Annbank with late goals and Dalry also got a man sent off. Then they drew with darvel. Ardrossan have got the above teams to play again and also Whitlett's so they could quite easily lose a couple of games as well. 

My point here is that the teams they have played around them in the league haven't been walk overs. Also heard people at the game on Tuesday saying Liam Caddis is going back senior in January?? 

Ardrossan are good but certainly not unbeatable. They thumped kello 5 -0 but kello were reduced to 9 players (I may be wrong), they only managed to beat Dalry and Annbank with late goals and Dalry also got a man sent off. Then they drew with darvel. Ardrossan have got the above teams to play again and also Whitlett's so they could quite easily lose a couple of games as well. 

My point here is that the teams they have played around them in the league haven't been walk overs. Also heard people at the game on Tuesday saying Liam Caddis is going back senior in January?? 

That must be the reason fixture man hasn't had us playing Winton yet, he's also heard Caddis is away back to senior in January

56 minutes ago, lineo said:

Played us 3 times and not beat us yet , I don't think people realise this 

That must be the reason fixture man hasn't had us playing Winton yet, he's also heard Caddis is away back to senior in January

Never in doubt. [emoji23]

Happy New Year when it comes to all in ADL....
Never a dull moment always an interesting league [emoji460][emoji106]

13 minutes ago, lineo said:

Armchairfan I disagree with you on saying if caddis goes or not it won't matter. The guy is head n shoulders above anyone in the adl. Pure class at that level. 

Yip he is mate , be a massive loss to awr if he Gos ,as for armchair fan we will go close but no got the quality , can't really work that one out ?

Yip he is mate , be a massive loss to awr if he Gos ,as for armchair fan we will go close but no got the quality , can't really work that one out ?

What can't you work out? He's basically saying your team is shite n will finish 3rd in a piss poor league. No very hard is it

What can't you work out? He's basically saying your team is shite n will finish 3rd in a piss poor league. No very hard is it

If you've nothing positive to say about a league that your team isn't involved in then piss off and leave it to those who are interested in talking ADL football.

I'm saying they are very few players if any that a premier team would look at, your team is doing ok but there is no stand out players. AWR on the other hand have atleast 2 or 3 who could easily go to a perm team. Only my opinion

Archived