ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liam Caddis moving on is a boost for all teams chasing promotion.

Hard game for us up at Dalry but I'm sure we'll see it through comfortably enough if the game goes ahead.

We battered them down at Dam Park so I'm expecting 3pts easily.

Mon the Vic's

If it's a hard game...why would you see it through comfortably and expect 3 points easily? Your contradicting yourself batman

13 hours ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

See Fixtures up for Saturday 28th January Winton Rovers still not playing Whitletts. Stand by for Legend to explode and Pie to storm the West meeting (If he can find where it meets).

Can we see the quality of the thread gravitate upwards. Its a good division this year with a lot more to come. However I and others from the Winton have not been posting due to the poor quality of posts and petty arguements.

Mate I couldn't care less when you's play whitletts because as long as we keep winning we will go up , eventually you have to play them unless they change the rules this year , but there are plenty more dangerous fixtures where the top teams will drop points that I'm sure off 

14 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Liam Caddis moving on is a boost for all teams chasing promotion.

Hard game for us up at Dalry but I'm sure we'll see it through comfortably enough if the game goes ahead.

We battered them down at Dam Park so I'm expecting 3pts easily.

Mon the Vic's

That worked out well for you ya clown !!!

an embarrassment to your club do them a favour and f**k off 

Archived