ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, outsider said:

You obviously do forget, can you not remember what you wrote the previous season?

M8 we were 3rd n a wee bit unlucky 

look at what I said after 3 games this season 

write us of at ur peril 

let me Ken how the season pans out 

Although I am disappointed that Winton Rovers didn't' get promoted the 2 most consistent teams in the division Darvel and Kello have gained promotion. The biggest disappointment though is if the new proposals for league re-organisation go through is that this years promoted clubs with have 2 years in 'Division 2' before having to fight relegation. This would have meant if Winton had been promoted we would have had 2 years to try and establish ourselves rather than face the 4 down trap door in the division at the end of next season. It will work well for Darvel and Kello to gain this opportunity as we have in the past struggled to establish ourselves there. So Geo if you do want to see your prediction for Darvel to fail, your are going to have to persuade the Meadow Committee to vote against the proposals.

On another point the Super League First Division for next season could work all right for Ayrshire sides with a more rounded 50/50 balance with some 2/3 Ayrshire teams being demoted, no opportunity for promotion out of the Division and only losing 1 side to relegation. currently its an 11/3 split in favour of the Central teams.

Your going back doon
A say your going back doon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

As you should know, next season there will be no relegation from our league so your wrong again.
We will be trying to get promoted agin at our first attempt whilst the Meadow will be on their 2nd attemp

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

M8 we were 3rd n a wee bit unlucky 

look at what I said after 3 games this season 

write us of at ur peril 

let me Ken how the season pans out 

Aye you were 3rd, forget being unlucky you simply weren't good enough last season  the same as the teams below you now weren't good enough this season.

As far as this season panning out, Darvel will win the league which is what I said months ago.

Think you mean play against THUGS [emoji12]

Ps we've no been stuck in the district league for 25years [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hiy am just glad to see use no squander money like the last time n it Fucked u up. Like it when the wee teams that don't like to tackle n roll about the ground do well [emoji12]

Least ul get a Gid turn on the gates with everyone jumping on the darvel train now

Sleeping giant for 25 year geo, whilst use r a falling one.... [emoji111] [emoji23][emoji23]

Right this is getting boring, Geo you know Darvel aren't pushovers and as far as getting relegated. I think Darvel will do quite well in the next league but ffs give us a chance to get started in the league before you relegate us. You know as well as I that Darvel will give all the teams in that league a hard game and I'm really looking forward to it.

As you should know, next season there will be no relegation from our league so your wrong again.
We will be trying to get promoted agin at our first attempt whilst the Meadow will be on their 2nd attemp

Fucking hell man, this is the first time you've been out of the bottom league in over 2 decades. Don't get ahead of yourselves.

5 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Fucking hell man, this is the first time you've been out of the bottom league in over 2 decades. Don't get ahead of yourselves.

U no allowed to be ambitious now like ? 

Bearing in mind over the last 2 seasons Troon the meadow and the buffs have all failed to beat us in various cups 

we will improve so if yous don't we will finish above u lot and I expect you think you will have a chance of goin up 

we will improve so if yous don't we will finish above u lot and I expect you think you will have a chance of goin up 

You won't.

I also remember you saying at the beginning of the season Irvine Vics would finish above us so I'd stop making predictions if I were you.

26 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

You won't.

I also remember you saying at the beginning of the season Irvine Vics would finish above us so I'd stop making predictions if I were you.

Said we would win the league n yous widnae go up 

2 out of 2 

100% friend 

that's good tipping 

15 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

Just a pity Darvel didn't send a  delegate to the meeting on Thursday or they would have  seen that the majority (if not all clubs) were in favour of relegation next season.  That part of the proposals will have to be amended before they are re-submitted by the deadline next week.

Said we would win the league n yous widnae go up 
2 out of 2 
100% friend 
that's good tipping 

We never had aspirations of going up so pipe down. Similarly I predicted that Motherwell and St Johnstone wouldn't win the premiership so 100% from me too.

Just a pity Darvel didn't send a  delegate to the meeting on Thursday or they would have  seen that the majority (if not all clubs) were in favour of relegation next season.  That part of the proposals will have to be amended before they are re-submitted by the deadline next week.

My fault
I forgot the 30 minute meeting was on

Archived