ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel won't even take another goal off us this season never mind points. Another season over for the Darvel boys again. Looks like Mr Legend has conceded the promotion race AGAIN. Darvel will never get promotion sir. [emoji23]

Oh dear... how good at predictions is AV

17 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Show some class Darvel for Fucksake man, Your going to win the league..and rightly so. It's getting old going on about AV and old comments. f**k this mon the Kello

We don't forget ultra so don't make any daft comments 

Show some class Darvel for Fucksake man, Your going to win the league..and rightly so. It's getting old going on about AV and old comments. f**k this mon the Kello

100% agree with this post. Well done Darvel on gaining promotion n more than likely winners of the league but to go back months n months to bring up certain posts is pathetic. Seem to more interested in slagging Whittlets than talking about Darvel.. strange

Not whitletts but AV in particular as he is the one who repeatedly gave it to us tite at start of season but he who laughs last C'MON THE VALE

That's fair enough you's have had the last laugh by going up out the league but to go back to August for posts is quite sad

36 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

That's fair enough you's have had the last laugh by going up out the league but to go back to August for posts is quite sad

Henrik banter is what football is all about and if he is going to be daft enough to write us off after 3 games he deserves to get some stick back if the coin turns 

remember we had 2 points from 3 games and he said that was us out of contention 

poor chap I've made some daft comments on this forum but that one takes the biscuit 

Henrik banter is what football is all about and if he is going to be daft enough to write us off after 3 games he deserves to get some stick back if the coin turns 
remember we had 2 points from 3 games and he said that was us out of contention 
poor chap I've made some daft comments on this forum but that one takes the biscuit 

You're spot on he does deserve stick for what he predicted start of season n it's came back n haunted him but that's all I'm reading when I come in to this thread n it's pretty boring. Just enjoy your league win

47 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

You're spot on he does deserve stick for what he predicted start of season n it's came back n haunted him but that's all I'm reading when I come in to this thread n it's pretty boring. Just enjoy your league win

We are no over the line yet 

Archived