ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was the Meadow player that got sent off for head butting and aggressive behaviour

He squared up to a player after a vicious challenge. Absolutely no headbutt and you know it.

12 minutes ago, thierryhendrogba said:

Aye they seem to overlook these points... instead they would rather fixate on how many got sent off for darvel even though the ref was embarrassing but no where near as embarrassing as they must have felt not being able to beat a team down to 9-8 men was it emoji6.png

They hivNae got over it , on this thread aw the time , it's aw about darvel doon Irvine way 

Stuart

I read the refs report and he said he clearly head butted him and had a clear view of it

The red got overturned as video clearly showed no head butt by Boyd and I believe was the assistant referee that insisted was a head butt but was proved wrong.

Video never showed u at all n u know that, that bit was cut out n that's a fact try being right next to it and u would change ur tune. Disny matter anyway games by with n both must have been great games for a spectator

No doubt about that. 2 fantastic games

8 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Naw just Darvel bellend nothing against the club just fed up with his were going to win this win that big changes coming at Darvel attitude
best of luck to them probably do well in the super first

Is there no big changes happening on and off the park at darvel like ? 

Zoooooooooooooomer alert 

He appealed it and the red card was rescinded.

After the report said the linesman had a clear view of only a few yards away and he clearly head butted him, then the official should have been reprimanded for lying as the video showed he never head butted.
Boyd should still have been suspended for his aggressive behaviour but got off with it as he appealed against head butting
That is where the system is wrong

Archived