ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

11 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Darvel should win the league first before winning the super 1st, There's being confident and then theres being an Ayr Victoria

M8 ur one of the better posters on here , promotion is the aim anything else is a bonus 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think whittlets and winton will both look for new managers in the close season. Both should go for experience a couple there is a couple of  good experienced managers out there at the moment be Intresing to see what happens.

Sorry my friend but management team at whitletts is staying sane next season

29 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

You still at your pish talk never said ADL was poor said you've got a team of thugs that will go nowhere you might get promoted this year but you'll be back down next better teams than Darvel have done in the past

Ffs team of thugs? Have a word with yourself. Your the one talking pish. I think and loads would agree with me that Darvel will be able to hold their own if and when they get promoted. 

42 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

They kicked every player on the park ask Darvel bellend he's proud of a team that finished with 7 players on park

Two red cards were for hand balls, one was for two yellow cards. The last was for a bad tackle which I couldn't defend. So as for thugs, I don't think so.

33 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

All about opinions that's mine THUGS.

You need to grow up, it's a mans game and a contact sport. Check Darvels disciplinary record, it isn't to bad at all. As for kicking your SUPERIOR players all over the park, that's just absolute ballocks. You are talking complete rubbish, absolute drivel. I'm finished commenting to you about this. 

You need to grow up, it's a mans game and a contact sport. Check Darvels disciplinary record, it isn't to bad at all. As for kicking your SUPERIOR players all over the park, that's just absolute ballocks. You are talking complete rubbish, absolute drivel. I'm finished commenting to you about this. 

At least you're not making a big deal out of it.

23 minutes ago, offside said:

they havent got superior players , paddy would not take one of their players and they would improve our team , them on the other hand would like a player or 2 from darvel , says it aw eh ?

Archived