Turriff United V Hibernian - Irn Bru cup

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was originally hoping we'd get put out at the first opportunity but having technically comptitive games to play youngsters and second string guys in could actually be a decent thing.

As long as we keep playing these guys and don't do a Rangers. I couldn't handle the minter if we started treating this cup like they did last year.

10 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I was originally hoping we'd get put out at the first opportunity but having technically comptitive games to play youngsters and second string guys in could actually be a decent thing.

As long as we keep playing these guys and don't do a Rangers. I couldn't handle the minter if we started treating this cup like they did last year.

If was all for the treble lolololololololololol

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Hibs doing a Sevco and taking this tournament seriously. titter.png

Graham, McGeouch, Fyvie, Forster, Harris & Boyle needed first team action.

Captain Material was only there to hold the squad together, swapping his silky threads from Twois' Testimonial Dinner for the silky football-serving, perfectly-weighted pass-threading, Scottish Cup Winning (& Holding) threads of Hibernian2016 Scottish Cup Winners & ***-Hammering Hampden Heroes.

zzjuWbP.gif

I hope we continue to reserve this tournament for the reserves and use it as a warmup for the benchwarmers.
Boyle hit the nail on the head, with his symbolic BBC-bashing blast to the broadcaster's face.

Boyle's ***-seeking missiles will be a joy to behold when the Scottish Cup holders defend their crown against the royal loyal.

pkRkJih.gif

14192530_10154089045103318_6238009899812

Do Turriff sub-contract their team-sheet writing to whoever happens to have just come through the child concessions gate?

"Aberdeenshire Shield" when it was the Irn Bru Cup... "Martin Scott" when his name is Scott Martin... "Calum Crane" is Callum Crane... "Paul Hanlow" is Paul Hanlon... "Jordon Foster" is Jordon Forster... "Dylan McGedugh" is Dylan McGeouch.

So they managed to get the competition wrong and half the starting XI mis-spelt or the wrong way around... Other than that, great job.

Archived