Bottom 6 Scottish Premiership

bomberharris

I was looking at the odds for my team Hamilton finishing in the top 6 this year (a fool and his money etc etc) and was looking at the other bets around and saw that The Rangers are 66-1 to finish in the bottom 6, where as Aberdeen are 8-1?! Hearts 5-1.

I don't necessarily think Rangers will be bottom 6 but their start is more reflective of a mid table team than anything else imo. I'll prob stick a few quid on it as it seems crazy odds for something that I don't think is impossible. Thoughts?

1e514605d3e499f96766984928172601.jpg

Would love this to happen, just so that bloody Sky Sport advert where they say Rangers and Celtic back together and that they will be showing all 4 OF games,

For the split to mean there was only 3 would be pleasing.

16 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Would love this to happen, just so that bloody Sky Sport advert where they say Rangers and Celtic back together and that they will be showing all 4 OF games,

For the split to mean there was only 3 would be pleasing.

If it started to look like there was a chance that Rangers would finish bottom 6 (which won't happen, unfortunately), you could just about guarantee they'd magically meet each other in one of the Cup draws.

Archived