Panthers @ Broncos: Opening Night

lichtie23

IMG_1472896547.769478.jpg.93bfb8e43585d8

The 2016 NFL season kicks off with a rematch of Super Bowl 50 as the defending champion Denver Broncos host the Carolina Panthers at Sports Authority Field.

The Broncos off-season and preseason has been dominated by a quarterback battle following the retirement of future hall of famer Peyton Manning. Head Coach Gary Kubiak named 2nd year QB Trevor Siemian as the starter for opening night in late August after a contest with Mark Sanchez and Rookie Paxton Lynch.

The Panthers are coming off a 15-1 regular season record last year and are lead by league MVP Cam Newton. The Panthers passing offence will be boosted by the return of Wide out Kelvin Benjamin who missed all last season through injury.

The game kicks off at 1.30am on the morning of Friday September 9th and is live on Sky Sports 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just don't know. Heart says Bronco's but head says ........ Bronco's

Heaven knows what kind of Denver offense will turn up but you can bet the Panthers offensive line is already getting the sweats about facing Miller, Ware, Ray and Woolfe.

Bronco's to win by 3.

That was a horrific anthem.

I'm already tired of this anthem controversy regardless of the politics. I don't want to hear about it for the next 16 weeks.

As long as someone kneels it will be a major story unfortunately.

Nice sidearm throw to start from
Trevor :lol:

Archived