HiberniSONS v HIBERNIsons

Hi guys

The arrival of Sam Stanton on loan saw the HiberniSons relationship once again become common knowledge after the signings of ex they who shall not be named 'stars' David Smith and Ryan Stevenson in the close season. 

Another 90 minutes of friendship, love, Mark Brown bashing and jovial bantz whilst some talented young men kicking a football about in the background (apart from poor Sam Stanton who'll be waving his HiberniSons half and half scarf and praying for a draw in the stand) awaits.

I can't wait after missing out on being angered with us this week.

Right-back is still a bit of an issue. I don't particularly get Pettigrew, but Barr isn't great there either and Grant Gallagher is...Aye. Although he might be worth a punt, though I doubt Stevie will. I have a feeling he'll fancy having Barr - as the captain and all - back in the starting lineup, so he'll either slot him in at CB for Sparky or CM for Gallagher or Thomson. Given Grant Gallagher needs a strong Joe Thomson it'll have to be the latter.

I'd imagine we'll line up something like this:

Alan Martin

Craig Pettigrew Gregor Buchanan Mark Docherty Daniel Harvie

Josh Todd Darren Barr Joe Thomson David Smith

Ryan Stevenson 

Robert Thomson

This opening post is definitely one of the strangest I've written so far.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I have to be honest I've never been to a Dumbarton game but from what I know you're close to Paisley and Greenock and your fans like to drink in a bowling club pre match, it sounds brutal.

it's actually mostly opposition fans that like to drink in the bowling club.  We're allowed to drink in the supporters bar within the stadium.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

it's actually mostly opposition fans that like to drink in the bowling club.  We're allowed to drink in the supporters bar within the stadium.

Could you make that sound any more like primary school please? 

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Could you make that sound any more like primary school please? 

Sticks & stones may break his bones, but Stokesy was on fire.

Sticks & stones may break my bones, but #flames will never hurt me.

Take your stick pick.

Marciano

Sir David Gray Mcgregor Hanlon Stevenson

McGeouch Fyvie McGinn
                               Shinnie

Holt      Cummings 

Bring on Bartley, Keatings and Graham. Tough to leave any of them out.

Dumbarton 1-3 Hibs. Cummings (2) Fyvie.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Are away fans seriously not allowed in?

Nope, never have been I'm afraid.  Most of our fans would love a mixed bar.  The only toilet access from the Supporters Bar is to the toilets at the home end, and the club have repeatedly stressed that this poses a security risk, so don't let away fans in.  

Everyone's gagging to have a rumble with the Castle Street Elite, apparently.

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont blame your club one bit for that policy. Safety first.

If banning everyone in Scotland is the only way to keep a clubs fans safe from the Falkirk young team then I would urge that these measures be taken in all cases.

These young men are dangerous and ordinary fans around the country must be kept safe.

We do have a dancefloor in the bar. There's absolutely no way we could risk having them in there. 

Murder on the dancefloor

Archived