Clyde vs Arbroath

Great game yesterday. Two very good players on show and regardless of defences Linn and Easton will always create, Both Cant be man-marked & sometimes both sides have to accept....

Walking up hill after game i could have killed a couple of away supporters for hoping Easton injury was fatal,Their words & on another day i may not have just have pulled them up during my rage...

Fannies everywhere indeed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think maybe it's time for Arbroath to actually practice defending on the training ground.

For all that Mutch is taking some stick for the first goal, I would say both Scott & Whatley gave too much space in the middle of the park for Easton & then Kader steams in to make it easy for Linton to cut inside. Clueless defending for 2nd & 3rd goals.

Neat goals for us, some spin on that ball to outfox Smith & a tidy finish from Sir Bob.

Hope Easton isn't too badly injured from that challenge by K(wader). Looked in some pain.

Now is the opportunity for Flynn to show what he is capable of. I do think that Easton "cramps his style". Not that I'm complaining about Easton. He's a joy to watch.

Gibson needs to be more vocal as often the defenders are unsure of what action to take.
I think he also needs to come and take the pressure off defenders when they're chasing the ball over the top. He often stays on his line rather than coming to collect.

In saying that, I don't think I've seen any impressive goalkeepers this season from any team. Perhaps we were spoiled by Aldo Martin and this is the real standard of goalkeeper in this league.

I sat down in lower half of stand and gibson was suprinsgly vocal but it gets my wick he stands on his line when linn and co were throwin inswingers in when just a touch would have scored , Hes a big lad and they (Keepers) get more protection than a box of 80s condoms so FFS get aff ur line and deal wae it !!!

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Great game yesterday. Two very good players on show and regardless of defences Linn and Easton will always create, Both Cant be man-marked & sometimes both sides have to accept....

Touch of class from Linn when Fergie came on.

Finally watched the highlights

Mutch positioning at the first one, so close to the left hand post... Second one comes out and gets lobbed because of his indecision, last one good strike but beat at his near post, awful defending on that goal to be fair

For us 2 good goals, great touch from Jummy for 1st and good finish from Skelly and Linn

Been watching Celtics 5 goals from the weekend too much and forgot about the Arbroath game?? :lol: 

No, after seeing it in real life, and being in an incandescent rage all week I finally brung myself around to watching them to get me in the mood for tomorrow.

It's just gave me the fear instead. Luckily we have goals in the team this season.

Archived