Clyde vs Arbroath

Never seen us lose at Broadwood, here's hoping that continues. If Jimmy Scott is back from injury I'd like to see him in at CM alongside Gold with Whatley moving to RB. Little and Sukar CB with Hamilton LB. be harsh on Phillips but IMO Little is our best CB and one of the best in the league so it'd be stupid not to play him in his natural position. Apart from that I'd keep it the same.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath do always seem to play well at Broadwood so hopefully they're due a bad game.

No reason to change much. If Johnston is fit, I'd have him at right back ahead of McNeil, and have McNiff at left back where he finished against Cowdenbeath. Leaving Chris Smith at centreback with Marko Bolo McQueen Marsh Oliver.

Surely Jimmy is gonna be back!!!

Mutch

Whatley
Little
Sukar
Hamilton

Kader
Jimmy
McCord
Linn

Doris
Skelly

Harsh on Gold but McCord too good to leave out I think, if Scotts back we've got a bit of a presence in there too which I think we need if McCord plays.

Plenty of options though. It's hard leaving guys out at the moment.

Think only thing I will predict is goals :) 0 0 it is then
With linn and Easton in the park should be entertaining game and should be interesting who has biggest influence
If arbroath play they have in past couple of years and our attacking play should be a belter

Think initially we'll struggle to keep the numbers to 58, it's the sort of thing away supporters buses will latch onto. It's a really good idea though and something we have be missing since we went to Cumbernauld.

Credit where it's due. Not an ideal situation of course but at least they're trying.

Absolutely David

My son was telling me this the other day and that it will be fan volunteers running it . Have say big well done to the guys who are going to run it , hope it's a success and really should be supported by fans as for the policing of it that's up to everyone using to help the guys out and to make sure that it isn't left in a mess etc
Again great idea hope it takes off and generates some money for the club

21 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Absolutely David

My son was telling me this the other day and that it will be fan volunteers running it . Have say big well done to the guys who are going to run it , hope it's a success and really should be supported by fans as for the policing of it that's up to everyone using to help the guys out and to make sure that it isn't left in a mess etc
Again great idea hope it takes off and generates some money for the club

Clyde leaving a venue in a mess? Never.. ;)

All money raised from the food goes to the club btw. Get yourselfs fed in there instead of in the stand where the pie money goes to NLL.

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What live TV is there? Sky Sports?

The organiser of it posted about it a while ago in our fans Facebook group saying "early kick offs can be shown on the TV" so I would imagine so.

Am I reading this right; instead of going to that shitty middle class eatery at Broadwood Farm we can go to this place attached to the ground, watch the fitba and bring our own carry out?!

This is exactly what i suggested to club on other social media. This new social club may now encourage more away fans to our middle o nowwhere grun thus bringing in more admission money, Just a shame only limited to 58 ppl

Archived