Dee v Killie

12 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Not the benchwarmer that fans were claiming he would be then?

Faiss would come deep allot in the seaside leagues, it usually worked quite well because he had the pace and skills to drive from deep. Obviously that might not be an option at your level. He's also played the majority of his football in a bog standard 4-4-2 with two box to box midfielders, he never really played with a number ten, it'll take him time to figure it out, he should though and Hartley seems a good fit, he clicked Stewart up a few gears.

Tbf I never seen any Dees claiming he'd be a benchwarmer.  I felt we were lucky to get him and a few games in he's about the only shining light in the gloom that seems to be shrouding Dens.  At the moment we're not good enough to have him playing as an out and out striker.  The service to him is poor and him coming deep led to us attacking with more purpose.  Bear in mind that his 2 strike partners today were about 3 and 4 years younger than him (O'Hara and Wighton) - him dropping deeper really helped us.  

If he moves on under Hartley like Stewart/Hemmings did he'll be a sensation!  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the attendance - the Main Stand and Coxy were well attended today, it's the Derry that's letting the side down.  It's pretty much sold out with season tickets, is it not, why are so many folk not bothering to come? :( 

41 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

We're charging top dollar and the product is mediocre/pure pish! Get fucking real 

We reduced our prices for the cup games early season and we were receiving just as poor attendances.

ETA: If we keep getting crowds like this, I wouldn't be surprised if we were forced to push the price up slightly to try and maintain the quality that we do have at the club.

Tbf I never seen any Dees claiming he'd be a benchwarmer.  I felt we were lucky to get him and a few games in he's about the only shining light in the gloom that seems to be shrouding Dens.  At the moment we're not good enough to have him playing as an out and out striker.  The service to him is poor and him coming deep led to us attacking with more purpose.  Bear in mind that his 2 strike partners today were about 3 and 4 years younger than him (O'Hara and Wighton) - him dropping deeper really helped us.  

If he moves on under Hartley like Stewart/Hemmings did he'll be a sensation!  

^^^ this

He's a very, very good footballer of that there is no doubt. The best player on the park today.

With regard to the attendance - I don't think it's the cost alone. We need to get creative to get folks to come through the door. That said, once they're through the door me need to offer a bit more than we did today. I'd describe today's performance as frustrating shite.

On 09/09/2016 at 16:28, Cille Mhernaig said:

He'll either re register and post as new account forgetting that QLP exists but still posting in the same style/manner & in 5/6 years time he'll pm you a half arsed apology and hope that all is forgiven without actually paying the debt.

Least thats how I understand he handled the situation when he ripped off the Killie trust to play in a charity game number of years back. 

Talking about yourself like that is creepy as f**k.

Archived