Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

There is no hard border between the UK and the RoI and the visit was about the EU, not independence. Support was expressed by the Irish members but wasn't solicited. So in what way is Ireland "sensitive"?

What garbage you dummkopf. Everything is about separation. The wee c**t has already stated this. Anyway how do you know what was asked for? Where you there? No, thought so. 

What garbage you dummkopf. Everything is about separation. The wee c**t has already stated this. Anyway how do you know what was asked for? Where you there? No, thought so. 

Baxter swallows the line that the visit was 'all about the EU' then wee Nicky pops up again at Trinity College Dublin to tell students that a 2nd Independence Ref in Scotland is highly likely, she just can't stop herself at every opportunity with every audience. Let her continue though, it just hardens the resolve of the No vote for me.

You're a britnat bigot wes,  you're no vote couldn't be any more staunch.   You're not the one we need to convince,  just 50% plus one.  

Still plenty of work to do then Pep?

A 2nd Ref has been kicked into the long grass, at least until this Brexit mess is sorted out.

7 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Baxter swallows the line that the visit was 'all about the EU' then wee Nicky pops up again at Trinity College Dublin to tell students that a 2nd Independence Ref in Scotland is highly likely, she just can't stop herself at every opportunity with every audience. Let her continue though, it just hardens the resolve of the No vote for me.

She's said exactly the same thing every time she's been asked, dimwit.  What's she supposed to say?  "We'll never have another referendum 'cos RedRob won't vote yes"?

Jeezo.

She's said exactly the same thing every time she's been asked, dimwit.  What's she supposed to say?  "We'll never have another referendum 'cos RedRob won't vote yes"?

Jeezo.

Aye, it would be decent of her if she would consider that![emoji6]

Keep telling yourself that we,  whatever you find most comforting in the death throes of the union.

You think most Scots will be happy to leave the U.K. and the EU, (with no immediate prospect of a separate Scottish/EU deal)? I don't, it's further away now than ever. You're so greedily full of denial, you have no appetite to consume and digest any other view my friend.

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

It took you days to come up with something. Got it.

Yes, you connected the events in that post with membership of the EU.  Correct.

The economic turmoil of the eighties in the UK was almost completely down to Thatcher's policies, not membership of the EU.  That should not be difficult to understand.  I didn't accuse you of anything like linking the EU to Thatcher, that's just a bizarre notion and nonsensical from any perspective. I'm putting that down to your poor comprehension and interpretation of English.

This is just gibberish.  It's like you ate a dictionary and vomited onto your monitor.

And you have no idea what consensus means.  you've over-reached your reading age. We're done.

Every one of those statements - :lol:

You're havering pish to comfort yourself wes,  I almost feel sorry for you.   Not quite though. 

No answer to the question, just your usual response!

And you feel sorry for me!!? F*ckin hell.

Can I ask you again, do you think most Scots will vote to leave the U.K. whilst we are in the midst of leaving the EU? Will the clock just stop and we simply retain our EU membership as an independent Country? Seems the leaders of the EU are maintaining their stance that Brexit will only be negotiated with the UK as a whole. Unless you know something the rest of us don't? Nah scrub that, you probably really believe that you do!

Yes and yes.   You don't really have a clue what's going on and are a disgusting bigot.  

The little credibility you have left diminishes with your every post. You must have a permanent headache with all that noise going on between your ears pal.

The little credibility you have left diminishes with your every post. You must have a permanent headache with all that noise going on between your ears pal.

He's no less credible than that other troll you seemed to have hooked up with.

Wrong type of nationalist though.