Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

So calm down, dear.
Everyone knows Eu nationals will be granted leave to stay and that will be reciprocal to Brits abroad. 
You miss the point that it's some in the EU  ( and on this forum)who want to punish us , not vice versa.
If that weren't the case we could have done exactly as you ask but unfortunately it's those nasty b*stards in the EU who keep crawling out of the woodwork to slag off the UK and threaten to make our withdrawal as painful as they can, so.....

What's the answer you WANT to see?

9 hours ago, mjw said:

This pish again?
Nobody on this forum will be punishing anybody.

Evading the point pish again. 

I've already told you in a previous answer  that  I get that we are all total non-entities with zero influence on any matter under the sun on this forum.....I'm not trying to pretend otherwise.....but I've told you that !

8 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

What's the answer you WANT to see?

I want us to keep our powder dry until we are around the negotiating table. 

Anyone who thinks the 3 million EU citizens aren't part of the negotiating equation are bleeding heart , liberal, surrender monkeys....... They aren't a special case.

Everyone's lives will be affected by the Brexit deal. You, Me, Him, Them....Everybody,Everybody!!

So calm down, dear.

Everyone knows Eu nationals will be granted leave to stay and that will be reciprocal to Brits abroad. 

I want us to keep our powder dry until we are around the negotiating table. 

Anyone who thinks the 3 million EU citizens aren't part of the negotiating equation are bleeding heart , liberal, surrender monkeys....... They aren't a special case.

Which is it?

Answer: anything at all that might cause controversy so I can get attention. Pathetic trolling McSpreader.

So calm down, dear.
You miss the point that it's some in the EU  ( and on this forum)who want to punish us , not vice versa.
If that weren't the case we could have done exactly as you ask but unfortunately it's those nasty b*stards in the EU who keep crawling out of the woodwork to slag off the UK and threaten to make our withdrawal as painful as they can, so.....

So the government is bluffing but "everyone knows" they're bluffing?

That's either a really stupid position for you to take it or a really stupid position for them to take it. History may eventually indicate which.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So the government is bluffing but "everyone knows" they're bluffing?

That's either a really stupid position for you to take it or a really stupid position for them to take it. History may eventually indicate which.

Not at all.................It's not stupid. it's a fact.   However, by not 'officially' declaring it as their position, as every braindead, useless twat  on P&B wants them to, their position still holds value..  I'm sorry that all you gutless numpties want the UK to prostate itself and declare its eternal sorrow for deigning to proscribe EU status.

It's quite obvious to me that you have never been involved in any meaningful negotiations in your life.

rule no.1   Let us never negotiate out of Fear....But let us Never fear to negotiate.

If you believe in your position,  there is nothing to fear

Not at all.................It's not stupid. it's a fact.   However, by not 'officially' declaring it as their position, as every braindead, useless twat  on P&B wants them to, their position still holds value..  I'm sorry that all you gutless numpties want the UK to prostate itself and declare its eternal sorrow for deigning to proscribe EU status.
It's quite obvious to me that you have never been involved in any meaningful negotiations in your life.
rule no.1   Let us never negotiate out of Fear....But let us Never fear to negotiate.

I just googled 'the number 1 rule of negotiation'
That wee nugget you've posted isn't quoted.

10 hours ago, McSpreader said:

That sounds like the sort of shite Theresa May's spads write for her.

Oh, and please tell Alan Stubbs and Granny Danger and anyone else who gave a greenie to youse......It was JFK......That's John F Kennedy in case you didn't know .....Do you all feel as embarrassed as you should ,lol  ! I hope so, ha ha !

I think Glasgow Prestwick' old slogan was catchier than JFK', there will be crashes all the time as drivers try to read that pish splattered across their terminal building.

On 04/03/2017 at 22:38, McSpreader said:

Did that make any sense to anybody apart from the writer?