Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

32 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I really hope this guy is a troll. No sane person who takes any notice of politics can be in any way impressed with Theresa May over the last few months.

That's a strange response. I was referring specifically to P M May's comments at the EU summit this week. She has made a good start and has suggested she will stand firm against the  negativity of Brussels. You Go Girl ! Let's all hope she continues in that form because it is everyone's interest that she does.

As for her performance over the past few months.....I made no reference to that whatsoever. 

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Cloud-cuckoo land this one.

I don't think so. It's a great offer on EU citizens rights and has split the EU with some in favour and our usual detractors against.

What's most telling and what you should be more concerned about is the lack of co-operation from the EU and the refusal of the EU to offer rights to British citizens living abroad.

Rather than being on the front foot May is on her arse in the dirty straw, about to curl up into a ball, covering her head with her hands screaming " stop stop! "

Meanwhile Boris, Davis IDS et al. are scurrying off down the lane, shirttails hanging out shouting " what are we going to do? WTF are we to do to sort this? "

I don't think so. It's a great offer on EU citizens rights and has split the EU with some in favour and our usual detractors against.
What's most telling and what you should be more concerned about is the lack of co-operation from the EU and the refusal of the EU to offer rights to British citizens living abroad.

Wtf are you on about.? EU offered far better rights to U.K.citizens in Europe on June 12th.

No point arguing with the clown mate. U'll be OK in Dublin mate. Different agreement between UK and Ireland

You're probably correct but it's not the point. I'd like to retain my EU citizen rights to work, travel, live anywhere in EU. Healthcare, pensions,legal representation, property rights.........you know, everything the EU is offering. Utterly ashamed to be "British" and have c***s like TM, Davis, Bojo and Fox "protecting" my rights. As for McSpreader........I do try ignore, however, his ill informed opinion and unwavering support for all things Cuntish eventually wears my patience paper thin to the point it becomes necessary to dispute his puerile and thoughtless verbal dung if only for my own peace of mind.

Edit: protecting=eroding

21 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Wtf are you on about.? EU offered far better rights to U.K.citizens in Europe on June 12th.

The negotiations didn't start until 19th June so that's a moot point.......It's what happens from now on that's relevant.

The negotiations didn't start until 19th June so that's a moot point.......It's what happens from now on that's relevant.

Is he winding me up? He is isn't he? It's not really believable a grown man can be THAT thick.

You got me, well done Chuckles, top trolling.[emoji1]

1 minute ago, DublinMagyar said:

You're probably correct but it's not the point. I'd like to retain my EU citizen rights to work, travel, live anywhere in EU. Healthcare, pensions,legal representation, property rights.........you know, everything the EU is offering. Utterly ashamed to be "British" and have c***s like TM, Davis, Bojo and Fox "protecting" my rights. As for McSpreader........I do try ignore, however, his ill informed opinion and unwavering support for all things Cuntish eventually wears my patience paper thin to the point it becomes necessary to dispute his puerile and thoughtless verbal dung if only for my own peace of mind.

That's a reflection on your intolerance for an alternate pov than of my opinions.

You hate the fact TM et al are negotiating for the UK's post Brexit relationship with the EU and I accept that as the way it is and get on with life instead of eternally bitching about things that are out of my control. Probably why I'm way less stressed than you.

Also.....You don't seem to understand that the vast majority of rights etc that the EU lay claim to are yours under International law and not reliant on the EU.....just saying like!

That's a reflection on your intolerance for an alternate pov than of my opinions.
You hate the fact TM et al are negotiating for the UK's post Brexit relationship with the EU and I accept that as the way it is and get on with life instead of eternally bitching about things that are out of my control. Probably why I'm way less stressed than you.
Also.....You don't seem to understand that the vast majority of rights etc that the EU lay claim to are yours under International law and not reliant on the EU.....just saying like!

f**k off Chuckles, you're not worth my time.

Great word 'Chuckles'.......You did well there...'chuckles!'

Ha ha, ' Muckle Chuckles', lol!

Btw, no-one gives a flying f*ck what you think in your  eternally miserable existence so if you've got nothing constructive, keep it to yerself.....thank you !

Can you not get Irish citizenship? How long u lived there?

Can you not get Irish citizenship? How long u lived there?

9 years, Irish wife and kids, so it's something I am considering depending on how Brexit/Indy works out. I'd prefer to retain Scottish citizenship though. McSpreader's right about 1 thing, TM s inept handling of my rights (and millions like me) is causing some degree of stress.

You offend me with your your faux anxiety.

Your petty first world concerns and selfish attitude is an embarrassment.....

I've far more pressing concerns, like 'Do I actually like Future Islands? ......and if not, why  am I watching them now and why do I keep listening to them ?

9 years, Irish wife and kids, so it's something I am considering depending on how Brexit/Indy works out. I'd prefer to retain Scottish citizenship though. McSpreader's right about 1 thing, TM s inept handling of my rights (and millions like me) is causing some degree of stress.

You can duel. I have a British and Irish passport. Mum is irish