Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

20 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

k tenner to a charity of either's choice. I think this is the big one, no deal brexit as hard as Begbie on Jan 1st.

16 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I think there’ll be a fudge but what’s a bet between mates? I’ll add another tenner in charity wise. You’ll get to 50 yet, welshy.

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Okay, I'll take you up on that, although I accept some kind crap deal could be cobbled together at the 11th hour.

So........  £10 to the charity of your choice in the event of a deal or a postponement, and if you would be so kind as to donate to any charity that supports homeless ex-pat Scots in the event of a No Deal, that would be much appreciated.

Ps... An Australian style deal does not count as a deal - despite what Boris might have you believe.

Book closes at midnight. I retain the right to refuse bets, and I'm betting on a deal or postponement, and you're betting on no deal on January 1st. 

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Book closes at midnight. I retain the right to refuse bets, and I'm betting on a deal or postponement, and you're betting on no deal on January 1st. 

Aye go for it, I can see the fudge happening but it'll be a laugh either way.

10 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
34 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
Im sure my wife will be sad that you think she has a small cock when she’s driving it. 

Uhhhhh..........I'm not going there but, you've left an open goal there m8

Which one do you think is better?

I'm sure your 'wife' has a big cock.

Or

I'm sure your 'wife' has a big cock. You.

Or.

Isn't a clitoris just kind of like a small cock anyway?

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

D19E5678-F2AB-4503-8E2F-331B6CFFA479.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Very good cars, just driven by a certain “type”. I’m quite happy with my mintmobile, I’m sure you’ll agree, she’s a beaut!!

0572952F-AB98-4A35-AEE0-4522B2BACE7E.jpeg

Old fashioned and lazy language traits are troubling to me and perhaps provide an insight to the capacity of those that indulge.