Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

There's your (Scottish) Labour blocking a vote on remaining in the single market despite party members overwhelmingly wanting to remain in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-43343196

The party's ruling body said the "situation regarding Brexit has changed significantly" in recent weeks.

Which either means

I’ve missed something
Or
They’ve missed something
Or
They’re at it

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Colkitto said:
Fisherman on STVNews saying their MP might be out of a job in four years because "we'll never trust a Tory again."     Don't give us that crap you were well warned! 

I'm surprised it wasn't spun as the SNPs fault

That part is still to come I'm sure... 

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:
Fisherman on STVNews saying their MP might be out of a job in four years because "we'll never trust a Tory again."  

Don't give us that crap you were well warned! 

They shouldn't have trusted a Tory in the first place.

Smelly c***s.

Corbyn is just another bigot.

I’m not sure Corbyn is actually saying what Nicholson is accusing him of saying.

Corbyn’s stance on Brexit is weak to put it mildly, but surely he’s attacking the actions (and low salaries) of corporations rather than the immigrant workforce?

Why does anyone care about immigration? People should be free to travel, live and work wherever they want around the world. I can't actually fathom hating someone because they come from another country. Mind bendingly stupid and incomprehensible to me

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I’m not sure Corbyn is actually saying what Nicholson is accusing him of saying.

Corbyn’s stance on Brexit is weak to put it mildly, but surely he’s attacking the actions (and low salaries) of corporations rather than the immigrant workforce?

Lol, is that why he referenced immigrants champ?  you're just shitting the bed all over the place aren't you.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Why does anyone care about immigration? People should be free to travel, live and work wherever they want around the world. I can't actually fathom hating someone because they come from another country. Mind bendingly stupid and incomprehensible to me

Tbf that's just not practical.  

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

If the actions of corporations is the issue then a Labour government could introduce legislation to address that.