17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bunglebonce said:

I take it a list of shots that don't count as on target mean a team trying to score doesn't actually flatter to deceive.

I take it you missed all these and the rest of the chances as you claimed the only time we looked like scoring was when MoH hit the crossbar from a set piece. So you didn't think we llked scoring when Hill had an almost identical header? When Windass rounded your Keeper etc etc etc

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

This Rangers side aren't unlucky. If they were, we'd be seeing proper humpings. Except we've only seen one. And they were the ones on the end of it. They're not very good. It's funny seeing how hard it is for this to sink in. They'll likely drop more points than they gain in their next three games too.

Maybe then, they'll get the point.

So 3 defeats and a draw are their next 4 results, then?

11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I take it you missed all these and the rest of the chances as you claimed the only time we looked like scoring was when MoH hit the crossbar from a set piece. So you didn't think we llked scoring when Hill had an almost identical header? When Windass rounded your Keeper etc etc etc

Good teams take their chances, or at least a fair proportion of them, teams that create lots of chances but miss them all flatter to deceive.

24 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

Good teams take their chances, or at least a fair proportion of them, teams that create lots of chances but miss them all flatter to deceive.

I have said they have nobody to blame but themselves but to claim Rangers only looked like scoring once is just utter nonsense

Archived