17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

Cannae wait till Saints take on this shite  Sevco side.. Points for everyone and the bottom six for the Breadmans 11.  Just when you think the gift is easing off they start all over  again.. Some of these morons REALLY DID think they could win the league this season.. They are utter gash .   The Dons will  ream this lot next week and  there is a great chance that a Dobie inspired QoS will  also  exit them from the league cup..  Yip, it's the gift alright..

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So we can't criticise a team because we may or may not have adopted a similar/dissimilar style in some games in an unrelated competition about a decade ago?

Just when you think the diddies couldn't get any diddier they come out with this utter shite.

You can do what you like. It's just funny that you don't see the irony in it. It's also funny that you don't see the irony in calling other teams diddies. 

Just now, placidcasual345 said:

You can do what you like. It's just funny that you don't see the irony in it. It's also funny that you don't see the irony in calling other teams diddies. 

Knock yourself out then, chappy.  Where IS the irony?  County were utter slugs today.  Now patch that through to an unrelated competition about a decade ago and discuss 'the irony'.

9 minutes ago, thepundit said:

So Ross County have never played at Ibrox before?...

Daft comment.

:lol: Shocked to thepundit having a complete nightmare tbh

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Makes no sense. 

Fail.

It makes perfect sense you utter crumpet. Fancy telling everyone how many times County have played Rangers at Ibrox?

Explain your comment then because it made no sense. [emoji4]

You're changing your statement. Now you're saying how many times have Ross County played Rangers at Ibrox when your original comment was how many time have Ross County played at Ibrox? Did you  realise your mistake?... Did you realise they've played at Ibrox many times regardless of the opposition?...

When?

The fans of Premiership clubs are talking.

Apologies.

Never thought I'd see the day a Rangers fan said something like this, lording it over the likes of us, times really, really must be hard

I'll wait for you replying to RG then when he asks the same

I may be getting wooshed here....but as far as I know, County's first team has never played at Ibrox in a competitive game.  Our semi final cup appearances (all 2 of them) have been at Hampden.

I would very much like to see the details of when County played at Ibrox and who against and when....

Archived