Match Highlights: Auchinleck Talbot 0 - 3 Beith

Killiepiyo

6 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

He's been great for us he really has and he's very commanding and also very motivated still and it sticks out a mile . 

He's a class act. His legs were starting to go during the tail end of last season when we had a bit of a fixture pile up but, I was still disappointed to see him go. Fair play to the big man though for wanting to give it another season or so of regular football. He's a great leader and will always give it his all. Actually, our defence at Clyde badly misses him.

8 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

He's a class act. His legs were starting to go during the tail end of last season when we had a bit of a fixture pile up but, I was still disappointed to see him go. Fair play to the big man though for wanting to give it another season or so of regular football. He's a great leader and will always give it his all. Actually, our defence at Clyde badly misses him.

Just think if we beat strathspey in the senior cup 1st round then we could play Clyde in round two and marko could face his old club :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2016 at 15:37, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Just think if we beat strathspey in the senior cup 1st round then we could play Clyde in round two and marko could face his old club :) 

I always hoped when we got into the big scottish that we would land a home tie v Clyde (team i've supported since i was a nipper) but wasn't to be :(

Archived