Stings like a bitch

Nettle sting in between the fingers

Wasp sting right on your eye lid

Standing on a drawing pin with bare feet

Catching your tadger on your zip

Cut finger tip in the salt and vinegar crisps

You know, that kind of sting

Lose at home to tiny wee Ayr kind of sting

I've finally found somebody from Ayrshire who isn't a descendant from one of Robert Burns' affairs.

I recall a Union Jack being waved in the Ayr end when Hibs visited Somerset last time. The person waving it was labelled a 'fud' and told that it would get shoved up his arse if he didn't put it away. These comments came from other folk in the Ayr end. Just to clear up any myth that we have some sort of love for that rag.

Also, this 'yous are seething lol' patter is a far too Pars-esque for my liking, so let's just wrap this up with a 'see you at Somerset' and move onto the next game.

I recall a Union Jack being waved in the Ayr end when Hibs visited Somerset last time. The person waving it was labelled a 'fud' and told that it would get shoved up his arse if he didn't put it away. These comments came from other folk in the Ayr end. Just to clear up any myth that we have some sort of love for that rag

I remember that. He had been sent packing from directly behind the goal with him and his girl raging about it being the flag of Britain and everyone shouting at him about it was disrespecting the troops.

He stood about ten foot in front of me after that and offered a wee kid a fiver to go and hang it over the boundary wall. The kids dad noticed the offer and he got hunted again

Archived