Hibs v Ayr

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, I'm glad I never suggested that he meant to get his man, I'll need to give Noah some notice before I post a suggestion like that.

It's now not a foul if you snap a players protective wear rather their leg, heard it all now.

8 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Christ, I'm glad I never suggested that he meant to get his man, I'll need to give Noah some notice before I post a suggestion like that.

It's now not a foul if you snap a players protective wear rather their leg, heard it all now.

Don't think anyone is suggesting it wasn't a foul.  Its where it falls in the yellow/red scale. Orange card IMO. 

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Don't think anyone is suggesting it wasn't a foul.  Its where it falls in the yellow/red scale. Orange card IMO. 

Well I really don't see what catching the shin guard has to do with it being a red or a yellow, don't you start going to their levels of nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Shame the millions tuning in to Ayr United TV didn't get to see a 3-minute interview with Lenny. Killing the game. :( 

No he's not killing the game silly billy he's not helping a nation he's happy to take a wage from. Don't get it twisted. I love neil Lennon. Loved him as a player and think he's a bloody good manager. His actions yesterday were laughable though and as the boo's of his home support rang in his ears he acted like a dick. End of story! It hasnt hindered us in any way it's just shown you in a bad light. No biggie but a big 3 points for us part timers 

7 minutes ago, young buck said:

No he's not killing the game silly billy he's not helping a nation he's happy to take a wage from. Don't get it twisted. I love neil Lennon. Loved him as a player and think he's a bloody good manager. His actions yesterday were laughable though and as the boo's of his home support rang in his ears he acted like a dick. End of story! It hasnt hindered us in any way it's just shown you in a bad light. No biggie but a big 3 points for us part timers 

Image result for jerry seinfeld gif i'm out

Archived