Hibs v Ayr

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Were you one of the 15,000 morons clapping a player for planting his studs in someone's ankle?

5 minutes ago, pogo1910 said:

CsoYKskWYAUqI4o.jpg

So that'll be him catching the boys shin guard with his boot and making no contact with the player. 

Same old Ayr. Always cheating. 

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The same reason Warburton or McKinnon or McInnes or Rae or any other manager of opposition have, to show they aren't an arrogant arse

Even if it made him look arrogant, which it doesn't at all, I'm sure Lennon has more important things to do. 

15 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Why on earth would Lenny give Ayr United an interview? :lol:

You say that as if Ayr United aren't the team that just beat you. Every other manager (except one) over the past 3/4 years has accepted the offer, Lennon just cannae handle a defeat.

12 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

A red card for catching his shin guard :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

So that'll be him catching the boys shin guard with his boot and making no contact with the player. 

The fact that it was high enough to hit his shin guard says it all. It's high and with his studs, that fact his shin guard got in the way makes no difference.

The Hibs boys just cannae handle it.

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Even if it made him look arrogant, which it doesn't at all, I'm sure Lennon has more important things to do. 

To be fair; I imagine he had plenty to sort. Your embarrassing second half showing for example. Allowing a part time side to go from their own box to score the winner being another :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Imagine getting yourself all raging because the opposition manager refused to speak to your tinpot media department :lol: 

Im sure Lennon was bemused that they even wanted an interview with him. No other team does it that I know of. 

18 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Certainly moving towards the heads gone from the Dunfermline fans of September last year :lol:

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Imagine getting yourself all raging because the opposition manager refused to speak to your tinpot media department :lol: 

Im sure Lennon was bemused that they even wanted an interview with him. No other team does it that I know of. 

None of us are raging, apart from Hibs fans and Neil Lennon obviously 

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Certainly moving towards the heads gone from the Dunfermline fans of September last year :lol:

Clear reference to the jakey Sevco fan screaming about Alloa being cheats m9. Do keep up.

Tbqh i dont mind Ayr. Itzdrk seems like an all round good guy who hates the **** which wins major points :)

13 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You say that as if Ayr United aren't the team that just beat you. Every other manager (except one) over the past 3/4 years has accepted the offer, Lennon just cannae handle a defeat.

The fact that it was high enough to hit his shin guard says it all. It's high and with his studs, that fact his shin guard got in the way makes no difference.

The Hibs boys just cannae handle it.

No I say that as if why on earth would Lenny give Ayr United an interview.

It's arrogant to expect our manager to give up his time if anything. Im sure Lennon was gracious and polite whilst turning down such an odd request.

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Clear reference to the jakey Sevco fan screaming about Alloa being cheats m9. Do keep up.

Tbqh i dont mind Ayr. Itzdrk seems like an all round good guy who hates the **** which wins major points :)

v68tjt3m571791c80fe66581988705.gif

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

You can't deflect your rage onto us man we're cock a hoop. Particularly at the meltdown. 

What it would show from neil is a bit of humility and help to grow the game in Scotland. These guys are putting in effort to raise the profile of our game currently at its lowest ebb. He could take responsibility to be part of that but has chosen not to i.e. Fud.  

from your fans accepting a career ending challenge which resulted in you losing 3 points and backing your manager for chucking his rattle out the pram cements how angry you are trying desperately to hit back at the defeat in your own back yard. Please keep going

PS we also know what it's like to  be sleeping giants. Just try and get some perspective and patience.

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

No I say that as if why on earth would Lenny give Ayr United an interview.

It's arrogant to expect our manager to give up his team if anything. Im sure Lennon was gracious and polite whilst turning down such an odd request.

Arrogant :lol:.  Fucking hell.  

Lennon doesn't have to give an interview but it is worthy of mention when he is one of only two managers who refuse to do so.

3 minutes ago, young buck said:

You can't deflect your rage onto us man we're cock a hoop. Particularly at the meltdown. 

What it would show from neil is a bit of humility and help to grow the game in Scotland. These guys are putting in effort to raise the profile of our game currently at its lowest ebb. He could take responsibility to be part of that but has chosen not to i.e. Fud.  

from your fans accepting a career ending challenge which resulted in you losing 3 points and backing your manager for chucking his rattle out the pram cements how angry you are trying desperately to hit back at the defeat in your own back yard. Please keep going

PS we also know what it's like to  be sleeping giants. Just try and get some perspective and patience.

Quite the rant.

"help grow the game in Scotland". :lol::lol::lol: Never heard so much shite in my life.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Quite the rant.

"help grow the game in Scotland". :lol::lol::lol: Never heard so much shite in my life.

My favourite bit was the career ending challenge section :lol: 

We're the ones having a meltdown though...

Archived