Hibs v Ayr

Red card was massive, but it says everything about this current Ayr team that we could take advantage.

Even at 1-1, we could have settled and been delighted to get what would have been a fantastic point.

As mentioned above, the Cairney experiment has to end. Doesn't have the mobility or talent to play where he's being used and it's holding us back. That's two games running we've looked a different side the second he's been hooked.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Weren't you the one roaring and greeting about hibs fans posting on the Celtic rangers thread last week? :lol:

Not as I recall roaring and greeting about anything but feel free to remind me. Unless you're on about a comment about hibs/celtic posters getting together to support their big team. Your mob are quiet in here tonight....maybe the mobile signals are down in the east end of Glasgow?

Not as I recall roaring and greeting about anything but feel free to remind me. Unless you're on about a comment about hibs/celtic posters getting together to support their big team. Your mob are quiet in here tonight....maybe the mobile signals are down in the east end of Glasgow?

It's a long trip for us tomorrow. Lots of us having an early night, thnx

Well done Ayr - a great result . Over the last few weeks it seems like you have turned a bit of a.  corner. A couple of wins doesn't half change the mood. There is no reason why you can't build on this. Especially as St.Mirren and Dunfermline appear to be in a rut.

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's a long trip for us tomorrow. Lots of us having an early night, thnx

Oops my bad......just noticed you're at Inverness tomorrow. Beautiful part of the country and you'll get a warm welcome in Johnny Foxes.

Safe trip bud.

29 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Oops my bad......just noticed you're at Inverness tomorrow. Beautiful part of the country and you'll get a warm welcome in Johnny Foxes.

Safe trip bud.

You're noisy tonight, St Mirren must've picked up their first win of the season?

:lol: 

Archived