Hibs v Ayr

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Ayr but since I wasn't there that's all I can say about them.

As far as Hibs are concerned, that's an absolute joke. Bartley shouldn't even be playing at home to Ayr, let alone getting sent off against them. Great strike from Cummings by all accounts. 63% possession but what's the point in having it if you're not scoring? Don't want us to turn into a Warburton team. 14 shots to their 3 says it all, completely wasteful from us. This better be the kick up the arse we need. Lennon was warned once against QOTS in the cup, now we're going to theirs next week and if we lose we go four points behind them. Unacceptable if that happens, but I hope that we'll have enough to turn it around.

Very poor result. Bartley getting himself sent off clearly cost us the win. Lennon should've changed it but sticking with the same attacking formation left us so open. Credit to Ayr for taking advantage. 

Edit; Also puts to bed the notion that we'll walk the league. Never going to happen. 

10 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Fair play to Ayr but since I wasn't there that's all I can say about them.

As far as Hibs are concerned, that's an absolute joke. Bartley shouldn't even be playing at home to Ayr, let alone getting sent off against them. Great strike from Cummings by all accounts. 63% possession but what's the point in having it if you're not scoring? Don't want us to turn into a Warburton team. 14 shots to their 3 says it all, completely wasteful from us. This better be the kick up the arse we need. Lennon was warned once against QOTS in the cup, now we're going to theirs next week and if we lose we go four points behind them. Unacceptable if that happens, but I hope that we'll have enough to turn it around.

Piss off you,ll never take the Ayr

Was never a red. How are you meant to tackle 1 footed with your studs down? Bartley was our best player up until then. The ref being a fanny doesn't excuse the fact we should've defended the two goals better. f**k knows what Hanlon was trying to do with the first.

We go again next week. A boot up the arse needed for Cunmings and Shinnie

Was never a red. How are you meant to tackle 1 footed with your studs down? Bartley was our best player up until then. The ref being a fanny doesn't excuse the fact we should've defended the two goals better. f**k knows what Hanlon was trying to do with the first.

We go again next week. A boot up the arse needed for Cunmings and Shinnie

Cummings scored a belter and then couldn't shoot at all. Hilarious finishing.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Before we went down to 10 I don't think they had a shot. Fucking shite that we are 3 seasons down here and still struggle to break down part time sides

I hope you console yourself with that tonight!

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Before we went down to 10 I don't think they had a shot. Fucking shite that we are 3 seasons down here and still struggle to break down part time sides

Boohoo, you can only piss with the cock you've got.  

Archived