Hibs v Ayr

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

That's incredible. Some effort from the Hibees faithful. What's lead to this crowd, just the run of good results?

Feel good factor from winning the Scottish Cup/replacing Stubbs with Lennon quickly/ambition from the board/this 100% start to the league.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time at Easter road I didn't hold out much hope and yet we earned a hard fought draw in the Scottish cup (but I can't reject how the replay went).

Great wee ground. Hopefully the lads put in a similar battling performance and upset the odds again. Mon ayr.

Last time at Easter road I didn't hold out much hope and yet we earned a hard fought draw in the Scottish cup (but I can't reject how the replay went).

Great wee ground. Hopefully the lads put in a similar battling performance and upset the odds again. Mon ayr.

That was without doubt the most miserable time I've ever had at Easter road watching that Hibs side under calderwood. Never been so bored watching football

Ayr Team: Fleming, Devlin, Boyle, Balatoni, Meggat, Gilmour, Docherty, Adams, Cainrey, Harkins, Forrest

Subs: Hart, Murphy, Donald, Crawford, McGuffie, Nisbet, Thomas

Hmm, disappointed to see Cairney left mid again.  Him and Gilmour are being used to cover Devlin and Boyle, which is fair enough but have Donald doing that on the left rather than pulling Cairney out of position.  He just looks non-existent out their and it's not helping him and the fans are getting on his back.  Chance for Forrest to showcase himself in a big stadium in front of a decent crowd.  Feel he'll be isolated up there with Harkins being the closest to him, would have preferred Nisbet or O'Connell to start if i'm honest.

7 minutes ago, AyrWeGo said:

Ayr Team: Fleming, Devlin, Boyle, Balatoni, Meggat, Gilmour, Docherty, Adams, Cainrey, Harkins, Forrest

Subs: Hart, Murphy, Donald, Crawford, McGuffie, Nisbet, Thomas

Hmm, disappointed to see Cairney left mid again.  Him and Gilmour are being used to cover Devlin and Boyle, which is fair enough but have Donald doing that on the left rather than pulling Cairney out of position.  He just looks non-existent out their and it's not helping him and the fans are getting on his back.  Chance for Forrest to showcase himself in a big stadium in front of a decent crowd.  Feel he'll be isolated up there with Harkins being the closest to him, would have preferred Nisbet or O'Connell to start if i'm honest.

No idea why McCall is playing the same starting side as last week.  It didn't work in the first half last week; we got better when we changed it. Cairney is going to get ripped to bits playing half out wide half in the middle again. 

Archived