Hibs v Ayr

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

A bump in the road/s but I fully expect to see green and white ribbons on the top two league's respective trophies by the end of the season.

Brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it.

Oh my. I'm worried for him when he finds out the love isn't reciprocated. What is it Celtic call them? Souptakers? 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very much a two way street when it comes to the affection shown between fans of Hibs and Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

We are two similar clubs after all. We both pride ourselves on trying to play football the right way, both have European history that's know throughout the world(as far as Brazil) and both clubs show a selfless and unwavering passion with regards to charity in the local and wider community.

I actually get quite emotional when I spend any great time thinking about it.

49 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

It's very much a two way street when it comes to the affection shown between fans of Hibs and Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

We are two similar clubs after all. We both pride ourselves on trying to play football the right way, both have European history that's know throughout the world(as far as Brazil) and both clubs show a selfless and unwavering passion with regards to charity in the local and wider community.

I actually get quite emotional when I spend any great time thinking about it.

^^^ Trying far too hard m4x3-4

Bit annoying, always feel referees in Scotland go steaming in with the red card when they see tackles like that. Need to take a step back and remember their careless, reckless and excessive force. Same thing happened last season when we drew 1-1 at home to Falkirk and McGinn got sent off. 

48 minutes ago, Zing. said:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-midfielder-marvin-bartley-has-red-card-rescinded-1-4236787

So aye, never a red card and the referee knows it. At least it didnt cost us vital points though eh...

Pretty sure naivety and shocking defending cost you points to be honest. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Pretty sure naivety and shocking defending cost you points to be honest. 

Little from column a, little from column b. I don't think we'd have conceded two if the referee had made the right decision, but that's football. We probably shouldn't have had a penalty against Dumbarton the week before, things balance out.

Archived