Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Was this the point last season when we were calling for Todd to be sacked?

You still not over 'Todd' yet? Well if you were happy for Arbroath to be scrambling about at the foot of the bottom league in Scotland good for you 'Todd' lover but the rest of us Arbroath supporters want us to be doing a whole lot better than that,but maybe you still think 'Todd' should still be here?

As for the game we should have had it wrapped up in the first half and the second half we just didn't turn up

Bearing in mind he took at least 1 touch before finishing, we'll take it tho! Ref had another mare altho he got our pen decision spot on, dive by skelly and bobby got fairly tackled

To be fair on Skelly he ran across him looking for it but wouldn't say he dived, definitely got put over but it was because of the way he cut across the player

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

To be fair on Skelly he ran across him looking for it but wouldn't say he dived, definitely got put over but it was because of the way he cut across the player

Nope, Skelly went looking for it, clear dive, got what it deserved

4 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Bearing in mind he took at least 1 touch before finishing, we'll take it tho! Ref had another mare altho he got our pen decision spot on, dive by skelly and bobby got fairly tackled

Not sure this ref was any worse or better than any we have seen over the past few seasons, problem is with them there is no consistency, that is what annoys most fans

I think most times the referees are okay-it's the linesman that annoy me. I understand offsides must be pretty hard to judge but nearly every week offsides are given which blatantly aren't offside. They shite themselves anytime a player with pace plays off the last man.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Agreed and was a very daft thing to do. I thought he played well yesterday. Surprised he was subbed off

Even with his booking, he should not have been "hooked" before Prunty

Nope, Skelly went looking for it, clear dive, got what it deserved

Personally disagree, divings throwing yourself to the ground with no contact, he ran across the front of the guy who ran in to the back of him, not a penalty as the defender couldn't have done anything about it, I agree he was looking for it but I don't think he dived

I think most times the referees are okay-it's the linesman that annoy me. I understand offsides must be pretty hard to judge but nearly every week offsides are given which blatantly aren't offside. They shite themselves anytime a player with pace plays off the last man.

Linesman in the first half just couldn't be arsed running by the look of it :lol:

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Yea that was a strange one. I thought Hester looked bright when he came on

What you get from Kane is plenty of frenetic activity, endeavour and he offers more than Prunty but am not sure he even knows what he is going to do next, so difficult to play with and difficult to play against

Archived