Nacho Novo

Crusader Knight

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

In Novo's case I'm leaning toward having a "if you live by the sword you die by the sword" attitude.

He's been happy enough to get involved in sectarian nonsense.

He's competing with Gazza for the village idiot prize of ex Rangers players. These guys will have been told do say or do something by a more sinister person who wont have the balls to do it themself. 

I hated his wee rat face when he was a Rangers player  but I don't he really knows what or why he's doing  stuff at times.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

In Novo's case I'm leaning toward having a "if you live by the sword you die by the sword" attitude.

He's been happy enough to get involved in sectarian nonsense.

Correct. You fly with the crows....and all that.

He's always been keen to play-up to the very worst of the Rangers support. 

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I hated his wee rat face when he was a Rangers player  but I don't he really knows what or why he's doing  stuff at times.

I think this is it. He's genuinely excessively stupid and I think he shows signs that he's got a mental age of like 12 years old.

54 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I think this is it. He's genuinely excessively stupid and I think he shows signs that he's got a mental age of like 12 years old.

He was pictured in some clubs on a drinking bender here over the Tweflth Hols. 

Glentoran (in their wisdom) are mean't to be paying him £1,000 a week, the Glens have lost five out of their last six!

15 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

Glentoran (in their wisdom) are mean't to be paying him £1,000 a week, the Glens have lost five out of their last six!

believe it or not that is about half what they were paying Keith Gillespie a few years back:lol:

15 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

Maybe they shouldn't play him in defence...

9 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Example? I don't remember ever reading about him doing much.

During the administration period he was sending tweets out calling people in the Sfa F****** b*****ds, Was videoed singing the sash in Benidorm, there was other things. 

If i remember right he's a Catholic as well.....

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

During the administration period he was sending tweets out calling people in the Sfa F****** b*****ds, Was videoed singing the sash in Benidorm, there was other things. 

If i remember right he's a Catholic as well.....

Proof, if ever it were needed, that you cannae trust these t**s.

Archived