Forfar AFC v TNS

SlipperyP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

11/2 Forfar seems like utter fucking madness from B365. 

I've got a double on with Livingston.  Only got 4/1 with McBookies on Forfar.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

I've got a double on with Livingston.  Only got 4/1 with McBookies on Forfar.

Yeah, William Hill are still 4/1. Just show how much the bookies panic in situations they have no bar to gauge against.

Personally, I'd have had TNS as slight favourite owing to their FT status, but certainly nothing like the odds being offered. 

Tenner single on it for me and also a HUGE odds boost as part of a small accumulator.

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, William Hill are still 4/1. Just show how much the bookies panic in situations they have no bar to gauge against.

Personally, I'd have had TNS as slight favourite owing to their FT status, but certainly nothing like the odds being offered. 

Tenner single on it for me and also a HUGE odds boost as part of a small accumulator.

Ironically Falkirk failing to beat Ayr cost me a decent amount last night where Livi had boosted the return to almost £300 :(

If/ when Forfar win I'll get £95 for a fiver stake :)

I know you don't want to give the opposition a huge advantage but why report on the official website that the defence and midfield will likely be unchanged, only to see that you are playing without your 2 1st choice central midfielders when the teamlines are printed! No danger we were going to win with both Tam & Milne out.

How good are TNS or are they vastly overrated , i assume championship sides should be too strong for them

Not that good but full time and a mile ahead of other domestic Welsh teams but i think a decent championship side would see them off.

Archived