No Mercy 2016

JamieStevenson

I thought they were going to do a Summerslam 92 and put the Intercontinental Championship in the main event. Would have made more sense.

Hopefully the Miz gets moved up into WWE Championship contention. I think he's earned it. Same with Jericho on Raw.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy Orton is probably the most boring superstar I've ever seen in the wrestling. He's got a superb finisher but everything else about him is dull, dull, dull. Christ only knows why his match with Bray Wyatt was deemed the main event. Still, it's nice to see Luke Harper back, the guy's been badly underused in the past so hopefully this is a soft reboot.

The triple-threat match and the Intercontinental Championship contest were both excellent. The latter was a little too screwy at the end but I enjoyed it all the same (even if The Miz did lose to a kick). The rest of the card was so-so.

Not the worst PPV I've ever seen.

Alexa Bliss?? Really?? I think she's rough as boots. Heard a good description on one of the podcasts "she's like the best looking girl in a frat house ...in Warwick, Rhode Island"...in other words she'd be a looker in a backyard town but doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Strip a few trowel layers of cake off her and I reckon she'd be absolutely howling.

14 hours ago, Christophe said:

Alexa Bliss?? Really?? I think she's rough as boots. Heard a good description on one of the podcasts "she's like the best looking girl in a frat house ...in Warwick, Rhode Island"...in other words she'd be a looker in a backyard town but doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Strip a few trowel layers of cake off her and I reckon she'd be absolutely howling.

:lol:

She's a fucking delight. 

Better than I thought sans scrub but either way the makeup on screen does her no favours and she's got the worst nose job going, can't put any attention past that conk when she's on tv, she's playing the angles game with it in that pic for sure.

Just not seeing it lads

Archived