Joey Barton....Get the popcorn, the fun & games have just begun.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bennett said:

The QC :lol:

You got Budgie Baws contract details showing everyone that you were rig.... or that other posters are wrong yet?

Why not PM the polterfhud who is lurking in the background like a pervert at a playground to supply you with a backfiring link.

6 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

"I’ve got people who I don’t think have seen any decent art in I don’t know however many years critiquing me. Now everything in me wants to go: ‘What the f**k do you know?’"

"It’s difficult when I’m playing at a level which, clearly, I’ve not played at before. It’s a much lower level and I’m trying to help people get to a higher level. They think me helping is me trying to say: ‘You’re not good enough.’ It’s difficult.”

He's getting his excuses in already – apparently he's playing like shit because the level of football isn't good enough.

No, me neither.

8 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

He was offered a two-year contract at Turf Moor that was far more lucrative than the offer from Rangers – but Barton thinks differently to the archetypal modern footballer"

Hmm a lot of people seem to think that Rangers must have matched what he was offered doon there...

Just now, Malcolm Malcolm said:

"I’ve got people who I don’t think have seen any decent art in I don’t know however many years critiquing me. Now everything in me wants to go: ‘What the f**k do you know?’"

"It’s difficult when I’m playing at a level which, clearly, I’ve not played at before. It’s a much lower level and I’m trying to help people get to a higher level. They think me helping is me trying to say: ‘You’re not good enough.’ It’s difficult.”

He's getting his excuses in already – apparently he's playing like shit because the level of football isn't good enough.

No, me neither.

Apologies for the wanky font – blame my cut and paste job.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

You got Budgie Baws contract details showing everyone that you were rig.... or that other posters are wrong yet?

Why not PM the polterfhud who is lurking in the background like a pervert at a playground to supply you with a backfiring link.

I have no idea wtf you are on about.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

Don't think you're off the hook.

I like thinking out the box sometimes Zen, and the timing of the book release and public engagements to publicise at this particular time appears a tad odd imo.

Hence why I posted the earlier post that it may have actually been part of his contractual agreement to release him to promote his book at this time.

He might have actually had a spat with the club and really got binned for 3 weeks but as I posted the timing is rather odd with his book release.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

I like thinking oot ma box sometimes Zen, and the timing of the book release and public engagements to publicise at this particular time appears a tad odd imo.

Hence why I posted the earlier post that it may have actually been part of his contractual agreement to release him to promote his book at this time.

He might have actually had a spat with the club and really got binned for 3 weeks but as I posted the timing is rather odd with his book release.

FFS.

Reading that Gruaniad piece, he comes across as one of those guys who is almost as bright as he thinks he is, but insists that he's about twice as bright.  Seldom works out well, that.
Also, the excuse that he's actually just far too good a player, and everyone in Scotland is so used to utter pish that we just can't see it is pretty desperate.  Sad.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Torn. He's shite, he's expensive, sevco arguably played better without him on Saturday and he's an absolute embarrassment to club & manager. But f**k it, i'll boo them for an entire 60 seconds less if they bin him before Sunday. The tedious, not very good c**t can get in the sea.

I'm almost in complete agreement with you, Tashybhoy.  Now there's a thing!

We certainly kept our shape better on Saturday and our midfield looked much happier as a unit.

Archived