Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

the number 4 should have went.  Having looked at the highlights the ref grabbed hold off 6 looked like he was going to head butt Donaldson.  So I wouldn't have thought he deserved to get his red card recinded.  Donaldsons red was a definate red no doubts there.

Crap, number 6 confronted the guy who stamped on him and shouted in his face, no attempt at a headbutt or raised hands at all. You watched the highlights ?

What did Kelty's number 4 do to deserve to get sent off? I might be missing it but I can't see anything apart from pushing between a few players.

35 minutes ago, kefc said:

Crap, number 6 confronted the guy who stamped on him and shouted in his face, no attempt at a headbutt or raised hands at all. You watched the highlights ?

What did Kelty's number 4 do to deserve to get sent off? I might be missing it but I can't see anything apart from pushing between a few players.

Height of his hands yes i watched the highlights and his head started to go forward. 

You can see in the highlights that the ref signalled that it was for his head going forward in "headbutt motion". Absolute nonsense though. Course players are going to react like Hubby has if you're stamped on, but he's done nothing wrong with his reaction. If Hubby is getting sent off for that then football is fecked!!! 

But he wasn't stamped on. The boy stood on him when moving forward.

The Kelty boy went to have a roll about a la Ronaldo then changed his mind in a split second and lost the rag a wee bit. If he had stayed on the deck and feigned injury as was his first thought, he wouldn't be sitting in the stand next week.

The boy stood on Husband. Nothing more. If it was a stamp, a proper stamp he would've been rolling about hurt and not chasing after the other boy.

It's like saying that giving something a shove out the road with your foot is like booting it right out of the road.

I didn't see much intent on the part of the Camelon player. His foot wasn't a foot of the ground trying to stamp a hole in the boy. He stood on him. This is just my opinion bud.

The usual calamity caused by fitbaw players makes the incident seem a lot worse. It becomes aw dramatic.

The ref has sent off Camelons number 10 for raising his hands and pushing an opposing player in the face which carries a 2 game ban.

Wait for it, Kelty player was sent off for a headbutt or attempted headbutt which carries a 3 game ban. That wasn't a headbutt or attempted headbutt, aggressive attitude, yellow card, yes.

Neither the ref or the linesman have seen, acknowledged or reported the stamp.

Im sure common sense/justice will prevail with the video evidence.

Passed the earlier incident as the ref seems to have done & watched the video at time 2.21 numerous times for the: 

Kelty player was sent off for a headbutt or attempted headbutt which carries a 3 game ban. 

Bad job when players are being sent off for that.

27 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yous are only saying that because its your player had it been the other way around I'm sure you;d be jumping up and down wanting red cards

Think any club would be disappointed if they had a player sent off for that Alan.

47 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yous are only saying that because its your player had it been the other way around I'm sure you;d be jumping up and down wanting red cards

I'm totally neutral with my view mate, there's no way that's a red card offence from Hubby. If it is then football is totally fecked. There's no movement of the head at all. 

Archived