Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Corbyn now saying there should be an indy ref for Scotland [emoji38]

He is also saying "now is not the time". Imagine a Labour politician following the Tory line? I predict Labour may lose some more voters over their stance (if there are any left)

3 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

He is also saying "now is not the time". Imagine a Labour politician following the Tory line? I predict Labour may lose some more voters over their stance (if there are any left)

"Serious discussions on the time for it"

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/03/jeremy-corbyn-undermines-scottish-labour-indyref2/

Kez with a serious case of foot in mouth again.  She said Carwen Jones was in the Welsh Assembly taking questions on Brexit and where was Sturgeon? Talking about independence in a TV studio somewhere?

Turns out wee Nic was meeting survivors of Hiroshima at that exact time.

Oh, Kez.

Scottish Labour have become an embarrassing irrelevance and it's purely down to their hatred of the SNP. Maybe one day they'll get it

How many years is that now people have been saying this?

I don't get how they can't seem to see this. What will be the last straw? Then getting completely shagged in the council elections????

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How many years is that now people have been saying this?

I don't get how they can't seem to see this. What will be the last straw? Then getting completely shagged in the council elections????

I've said this before, but I think Slab are now too far down the SNPbad rabbithole.  They can't turn back because they don't know how to.  All they have left is their blind hatred of the SNP and it's all that keeps them going.

I cannot wait for them to get an almighty shoeing in May.  Bah god, it will be exquisite.

I've said this before, but I think Slab are now too far down the SNPbad rabbithole.  They can't turn back because they don't know how to.  All they have left is their blind hatred of the SNP and it's all that keeps them going.
I cannot wait for them to get an almighty shoeing in May.  Bah god, it will be exquisite.

Think this is my first time voting in the cooncil elections. How do they work Fide? Take it the results won't be coming through on the tele naw?

Labour must have quite a lot to lose here???

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Think this is my first time voting in the cooncil elections. How do they work Fide? Take it the results won't be coming through on the tele naw?

Labour must have quite a lot to lose here???

It's the STV vote system, so your rank candidates in order of preference.  So your first choice, you'd put a 1 next to it, the second a 2 etc etc.  You can number as many or as few as you like.

Every candidate has to reach a quota, which is a specific number of votes they need to be elected.

The votes are counted in stages, with first preference being taken into account in the first count with any candidate reaching the quota being elected and any votes over and above that transferred to the second preference.

If not enough candidates have then reached the quota, the candidate with the lowest number of votes is eliminated and the second preference of everyone who voted for that candidate is then added to the tally.

This process is repeated until three or four candidates have been elected.

If a council ends up with a majority of councillors representing one political party, then that party runs that council. If there is no clear majority, the council is said to be under no overall control.

That's pretty much paraphrased from what I had read on the whatispolitics website a while back.

And aye, Labour do have a lot to lose.  Glasgow City Council will be a particular hoot.

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Fide said:

Kezia Dugdale there, 3 weeks before a General Election, spending her FMQs time moaning about Wings Over Scotland.

https://twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/865163293777854464

Surely she must be away after the general election. I know that whatever leader slab have they'll still be a disaster but she's mind numbingly stupid.

She was on Radio Scotland yesterday saying we could sort out federalism and the wider constitutional future by a 'raffle'. She nearly made me crash my car I was laughing so hard.

Edited by Londonwell