Gow vs neilston 11 mins short

combineharvester

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Regardlessof what happened the ref told neilston to leave the field of play 3 times 

just small question what would hv happened if neiston never walked off field of play and continued to protest and it got heated and the ref started sending players off for refusing to leave park

would they hv been allowed back on if the ref realised his mistake when he asked them at changing room to come back out

Neilston knew they weren't getting anything from the game and took advantage of a bad mistake by the ref.

they can spin it any way they like but they threw the dummy out the pram.

The result should stand

1 hour ago, BigBo10 said:

Does a result not stand if over 75 minutes of a match have been played regardless of the reasons it's 'abandoned'?

Not to sure of rules? But 3 seasons ago our match with perthshire got abandoned due to a incident with the crowd and perthshire management with 4 mins 2 play 

match was ordered to play again

Does a result not stand if over 75 minutes of a match have been played regardless of the reasons it's 'abandoned'?

Not to sure of rules? But 3 seasons ago our match with perthshire got abandoned due to a incident with the crowd and perthshire management with 4 mins 2 play 

match was ordered to play again

I've heard other people mention that "rule" before but I think it must either be a former rule or a common misconception.

I was at a Johnstone Burgh game about five years ago which was abandoned with around 10 minutes to go due to a waterlogged pitch.

The visiting team (might have been Carluke) were delighted as they were going for promotion but were getting hammered 3-0 when this match was abandoned. Think they got at least a draw when it was replayed.

I've heard other people mention that "rule" before but I think it must either be a former rule or a common misconception.

I was at a Johnstone Burgh game about five years ago which was abandoned with around 10 minutes to go due to a waterlogged pitch.

The visiting team (might have been Carluke) were delighted as they were going for promotion but were getting hammered 3-0 when this match was abandoned. Think they got at least a draw when it was replayed.

Got called off late on as Carluke bench were saying their was lightening in the air.

Carluke got a draw in the replay to win the league.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant play remaining mins as we dnt no officially huw long was left ... The refs official report has made the issue worst with his timing of the game 

ano way off mark yes gow were far better team on the day but on sat there they were gettin pumped 3-0 at ht and came back and won 4-3 with winner coming in 90+ mins so it jist goes to show anyhin can happen in football

18 minutes ago, marty5 said:

Regardless of the referee report detailing the exact timings of the game imo its completely indefensible and injustice to expect the gow to surrender a two goal lead on a game which was deep into the second half and expect them to go from 0-0. Appeal lodged and quite rightly so

So what should happen then?

Archived