Hell in a Cell 2016

JamieStevenson

Are three matches inside the Hell in a Cell structure too many?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Starts at 12 as well because of the clocks

Ooft...forgot about that.  I'm getting far too old for staying up to 4am then work the next morning, but do like watching it live, so a 3am finish might just sway me.  

I fast-forwarded most of this (ie, the non-Hell in a Cell matches) but what I did see was pretty decent. The Roman Reigns-Rusev match was probably the best of the evening and both guys came out of it looking good, even if the whole super Roman Reigns schtick is a little annoying. The Seth Rollins-Kevin Owens match had its moments but I do worry that Owens is being booked exactly like Rollins was when he was the Authority's champion over 2015, a schmuck who cannot win matches without the help of interference. The women's match was fine, if a little contrived.

Are Enzo and Cass supposed to be faces? After their hour long (may be exaggerating) promo pre-match, even Graves on commentary said something along the lines of "Thank God that's over".

WWE have a really weird way of talking up Gallows and Anderson by describing their record in Japan, then calling them shite since they've arrived, and allowing Enzo and Cass to come up with pish like "Andy and Big Gal".

Archived